Q&A p.2

ANSWERS: **its extra tehe. and i made it irl cus they are REAL. in another reality they are real..* *cries*

author *leans back on seat* "well hello there" *smirks*
kai *huffs* "hurry it up, quit flirting with the readers"
author "suck my ass" *rolls eyes*
"welcome back ! today is our first q&a-" *literally completely cut kai from talking* "are honor rolls are jade, kai and beck !!" *points at them sitting in sofa besides her*
*the rest of their friends cheers as if they were an audience*
author "anyways i forced kai to be here, he would've rather stayed home and watch the fucking grown ups movies—which i do not blame him for, they're my favorites of
all time—but be home??? rather then be with me??? impossible"
kai "everything is possible, sweetheart"
author *tried to jump him it jade holds her back*
beck "roll the question" *completely ignored the chaos besides him*

Rose006655 asks "will cat end up dating someone?"

author sighs and looks at the camera "here we go."
"No." - kai's immediate response,
author *rolls eyes*
"ooh and with an uppercase" she mocks
kai glares at author, "just because you created me doesn't mean i don't have the upper hand here."
author glances from kai to the camera.
"well folks, here ya have it. she's stayin young and lonely" *wink wink*
kai *growls* literally pulls authors hair *lightly*
"fucking bitch i can make you wear a pretty pink skirt to school!"
kai *smirks* "what, want me to model it for you?"
author *glares* "control your boyfriend"
beck *chuckles* "you more then anyone should know he can't be tamed"
author *smirks* "oh we'll definitely see about that"
kai's smug smirk immediately falls *glares*
author *smiles at camera* " next question !! "

authors note: "okay before the next question happens, i will answer this one correctly-" *rolls eyes* "unlike someone who doesn't understand that i am the jesus christ of this shit. anyways, im not sure if cat will end up dating someone full time. i hear all of you, i see the comments, you want cat to join in on the relationship but i don't think i can do that. the way i did this story was mainly to focus on beck, kai and jade going through high school(i didn't plan on adding anyone else into the relationship), as well as them interacting with their friends and all of that. in this book we'll be speaking of different things high schoolers can go through, mental health, finding themselves(cat valentine), developing real friendships, bad relationships, toxicity and whatnot. i agree that cat should get
to experience a lover—and maybe i'll be adding one in, but seeing the way kai, beck and jade act with cat, it'd be a little
hard for her lover to really adjust... unless..." *smirks evilly* "i just got an idea.." *SMIRK WIDENS* "WE GOT OURSELVES KAI/POET 2.0!!! we're mixing kai, and poet from my other book and birthing a child who can take kai's bullying and protectiveness as well as jades threats and becks blank stares" *winks* "they'll be hot, not as hot as kai, but hot. buttt this is still in the maybe section. we'll see what you all think and what i feel like doing, anyways, play the next question"

senju2 says "i have a question for jade who is more annoying tori or trina"

jade *immediately scoffs* "nothing is more annoying then those witches"
kai *raised an eyebrow* "baby arent
you the one doing witchcraft"
jade *smacks kai* "yea tell the whole world why don't you"
kai *fakes a sarcastic pout then leans over taking hold of the back of her neck to bring her closer to his mouth so he can whisper something*
author *sees look on jades face* "OKAY! let's move on!" *she jumps from her one person seat to in between beck and jade* *smiles uneasily and awkwardly pats their knee as she stares at the camera*
kai *glares* *pulls authors hair towards himself*
author gapes "NOT TODAY SATAN, NOT TODAY!" *she covers her ears before kai can open his mouth*
kai *rolls his eyes* "fucking child"
beck *pushes kai lightly*
kai *rolls his eyes once more*
author "roll your fuçking eyes again, find a brain back there"