6 | coparents

Sometimes you wished you're daughter was to grow up with her mom and dad being together but that just wasn't gonna happen

Sometimes you wished you're daughter was to grow up with her mom and dad being together but that just wasn't gonna happen. Not right now. You were tired of von. You were tired of everything at this point. With you're daughter being two years old she wasn't that smart to know what was going on but she wasn't an dumb two year old either.

If her dad was to come around she'll immediately reach out to him. Sometimes you and her could be laying in bed and she'll just say 'dada' as if she was looking for him.

You didn't wanna get up and just say 'jayla you're dad is not here.' You'll know her crybaby ass would start to whine even if she didn't understand you that much , so as the parent you were you'll call von and let her 'baby' talk to him. Him not understanding shit she say and she not understanding shit he say. But you couldn't help but love their bond.

Speaking of the devil..

"That's daddy baby." You smiled as you carried you're daughter to the front door to unlock it , already knowing by the knock it was the dread headed male.

"What I tell you about just opening the door?"

You didn't respond to that.

Instead you moved forward with jayla as she reached out for her dad.

"She haven't been letting me feed her so you can try , i doubt she'll let you do it." You told him , as he kept his stare on his two year old daughter. Her hair falling in front of her face as she placed her hand around one of his dreads.

"Ma ain't even do you're hair."

"Dad ain't even loyal." You replied keeping you're gaze on you're baby moving her hair out infront of her eyes and looking up to catch von already staring at you.

You kept you're stare at him watching as his eyes traveled up and down you're body before landing on you're necklace. Looking down you noticed the necklace had you're daughter name on it. The one von had brought for all of you guys.

One for her , one for you , and one for him.

"Look like you got you're own ass looking cute , why she only in her diaper." He more like declared as he placed her on the ground making sure he kept her hands in his as she gripped his middle finger.

"Pretty sure you said 'let me dress her' two nights ago when you told me you were coming back to get her." You reminded him.

"Two nights ago when I was in ya guts and shit right? That night?"

He wasn't lying.

"Dayvon don't talk like that around her." You slapped his shoulder , as you looked down at jayla watching as her eyes traveled to you , then to her head then back at you as to figure out what you guys were talking about.

"Nosey just like yo mama." He picked her up kissing her cheek before walking out the liver room with her and into her bedroom that was upstairs next to you're room.

"Well you keep tryna come back to this nosey 'mama'." You said loud enough for him to hear , he didn't respond. He just laughed.

Coparenting wasn't that bad..

this is bad , sorry y'all ! i don't know what to write for an sexual chapter so...