14 | forever 2

it's prolly messed up vocabulary, swear ian proof read.

♡'・ᴗ・'♡

The blinds closed; the sun peaked through the curtains waking you up out yo sleep, squinting your eyes you sat up on the bed looking over seeing von nowhere to be seen before letting out a sigh and pulling the duvet covers off your naked body, grabbing your panties you slid them on before grabbing von shirt and putting it on. It stopping at your thighs.

Rolling your eyes when you heard the rap downstairs, walking inside the bathroom you looked into the mirror at yo messy state. A hickey on your neck, your lips swollen, hair messy and dried up tears on your cheek.

He had that affect on you.

Looking in the cabinet for a unused toothbrush, licking your lips you grabbed the tooth brush opening it before grabbing the toothpaste. Brushing yo teeth making sure to brush your lips too for about two minutes before rinsing your mouth off and grabbing a towel and wiping off your mouth.

Wetting it with a little water, you wiped off your face so the dry tears wouldn't be on your cheeks.

ꨄ.

Walking down the stairs, the music getting louder. Von voice being heard rapping to his song gleech place.

It's too early.

On the last step you looked at him, he was standing in front of the tv that was planted on the wall. The remote in his hand as he found something to watch, the music still playing.

He had some champion boxers on and a plain white tee, his dreads down and his lips moving with the lyrics.

Walking over to his phone you turned the volume down a little which caused him to snap his head in your direction.

Walking over to him you wrapped a hand around his neck bringing his lips down to yours, which he quickly responded.

"Mhm, that's how you starting yo morning off, Ma." He said pulling away smiling. You weren't smiling tho, you were staring at him with squinting eyes.

"Hmm." You hummed watching his lips fall from his smile before he leaned back letting out a groan. Leaning his head back before looking back at you.

"Come on with this shit gang. You gon get me mad yo, How the fuck you gon come home with me and then lemme fuck you and then act like this, king Dave this shit getting tiring." He said letting squinting his eyes at you while talking.

"Did you expect me to forgive you over a lame ass post and one night? Von Ian these other bitches. Ian that stupid to take you back but I missed you and I wanted to spend time with you and it leaded to se-."

"Yo ass stupid yo, you coming down hea kissing em and shit and then last night talm about 'you can take me home but we ain't having no baby' fuck good with chu? You playing with my head. On foenem, it's either you get the fuck out or trust me again." He explained, letting out a sigh you rolled your eyes turning your back on him.

"Von shut the fuck up, I accept the apology. I'm not gonna trust you that easy when you fucked one of the bitches out the four and then flirt with the other girls, infront of people making me look stupid because the only person I wanted was you so I took you back and back. Always, I'm gonna always take you back. I'm gonna take you back when you cheat, I'm gonna forgive you when you like other girls post, I'm gonna continue to be here for you dayvon and just know them bitches will never do what I did for you, you think they'll help you write your music? You think they'll help you and go out to get shit when your baby mamas down bring all the baby stuff? You think they'll choose you over their family? They will never did what I did for you. They're using you for your money and your dumb black ass is too dumb to realize that. Because you're a Pussy obsesser."

You we're now full on crying, tears running down your eyes. Your lips shivering and your hands shaking.

Von reached out, grabbing the back of your head before pulling you into a hug letting you cry into his shirt. His chin rested on your head wrapping his arms around your neck, your arms wrapping around his waist letting your tears stain his shirt.

"I'm sorry ma."

It's been about two days since that day, you went back home after von let you cry to him. He wanted to argue but he knew he was wrong, and von knew yo ass had him hooked. That's why he didn't fuck nobody real when y'all broke up, he was tryna show you he's different. You've noticed it but you weren't gonna forgive him that easy, you needed time to think.

You just wanted to spend time with him the other night and you know you now look stupid letting it happen but you didn't regret it.

Your thoughts were cut off by your phone ringing; grabbing your towel wrapping it around your waist before bringing the phone between your ear and shoulder, not bothering to look at the caller ID.

"Girl, did you see what von jus posted?" Your Sister Asked, it sounds like she's outta breath. Confusion written on your face you told her no before she began to start rambling telling you to look.

What The Fuck...

part three?