IV

From any stand point it looked inhuman. Not looked. It was. To some it was questionable. To others it was hilarious. To me it was the worst thing to ever happen in my entire existence.

Even though the hood hid most of my face and features; including my mask that they didn't confiscate. Weirdly enough. My mask was hung loosely behind my head. But other than that I was just 'thriving'.

Of course.

Except for the fact that a collar meant for a pit bull or a very large muscular dog was wrapped around my neck. It didn't help that every few minutes the person holding the collar would pull it; knocking the air out of my lungs for a few seconds.

It didn't help that they had actually treated me like a dog. Along with the collar, was a very new and matte mussel for dogs.

What am I a wild animal now? Seriously when I get out of these their gonna wish they never did anything.

I hate being helpless the most.

A sigh came out, impulsively.

What contract? To hell with it.

Frustration was building up and it almost felt like it had festered just close enough to the point, but...

"We're here."

It never accord to me how long we have been walking and where we were.

'I can't believe I let myself get taken over by my emotions of all things...'

The building was large, it was almost comparable to a five star mansion. But it had a bad vibe to it, I guess it could've come from the gun mens out front or what I knew was lurking in it.

What I didn't take into account before I was dragged into the building was the expressions my kidnappers had. Things turned serious from this point on.

We took an elevator down to, what I would assume to be, the base.

Osamu took off the collar and extra, unnecessary things and I was almost grateful for it.

But nonetheless the embarrassment was over and the tension has risen.

Meaning it was time to get serious.

The elevator door opened and...

BANG!

A gunshot.

Instinctively I ducked down to avoid the bullet and luckily enough. At the wall of the elevator where I had just been a moment ago, friction mark of a bullet was visible on the wall.

Bulletproof?

A synced sign came out of the three men that shared the elevator with you as they stepped out and into base.

Reluctantly you followed them, trying not to get lost. For some reason, i felt like it was going to be fine going with them.

What bullshit.

The base wasn't as I expected it to be. It was relatively clean and neat and not bloody and dirty like I thought it was. Granted there was probably somewhere else in this place that had a bloodied and dirtied place. But for now it was okay.

The walls were white with pillars of black and sometimes there would be murals of foxes and symbols. Which I assumed was theirs.

We stopped in front of the door and the plate on top said...

Inarzaki Headquarters

'We're here...'