II

[uh it's been like a week. Uhhh okay well um I hope you like it moving on]

You smirked under your mask. Finding some amusement in the leader.

"Okay. We'll play your game for now."

He was going to tell you his plans but you cut him off.

"My money first."

The leader smirked. He brought his hand up and in a waving motion. The person on his left stepped forward with the money.

The person had dark skin and had a buzzcut. He had a handgun locked into his waist and a knife strapped to his shoulder. He had a big build and quiet tall. Anyone would be intimidated by him. But your not anyone.

In his hand was a suitcase with what you assumed was your money. He handed you the suitcase and you smiled back and took it.

"Join us. Untamable Devil. We would both benefit from it. What do you say?"

You made a little 'hm' sound. Making it seem like you were actually thinking about it. Except you weren't.

You didn't want to be involved in a mafia because that meant being chained and you rather be as free as a bird.

"Intrigue me, Boss."

The leader visibly stiffened when you said 'boss' which made you smirk more.

"We get your support and expertise while you get to use any resources we have. And you could have your own little assassin thing on the side."

You shifted a laugh and moved over to the alleyway you came from.

"I would...but that would mean you have tamed the untamable. Which can never be possible."

You gave the boss a little wink before slipping into a small convenient hole and slipping away.

Some yells we're heard while you snickered at. Rapid footsteps we're heard from around the alleyway. The cat you had named Muse meowed at you. Placing your free hand around the Muse. You petted her and she curled up towards you.

You finally made it to your apartment in the middle of nowhere. You saved the landlord from some burglars and she gifted you an empty apartment as payment. She was a sweet old lady. Sometimes she would give you some homemade cookies which you loved but wouldn't admit.

Making your way up to your apartment. You felt someone looking at you.

'Shit'

You started to walk a bit faster up the stairs while gripping your suitcase harder.

'How did they find me?'

Finally for what seems like 3 minutes you finally got to your door. Opening it you put everything down. The suitcase long forgotten by the side of your bed. Muse was sleeping in your arms so you put her down on your bed which she enjoyed more.

Taking a deep breath. You start to reach for your pocket knife which was strapped to your thigh. You got slammed to the wall before you could get to the knife.

"Well the Untamable Devil does seem tamable now. Actually you look better when your flush to the wall like that, Little Devil."

"Get off of me before I shove that arm so far down your throat that-"

Your capturer made a disappointed noise while shoving you further to the wall. Which you almost hissed at. Almost.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. You know these guys here still have a grudge to settle with you."

His voice was so sickeningly sweet that you almost threw up. But that didn't stop your pent up anger from blooming again.

"I swear to god Oikawa Tooru. Get off of me or else when I'm freed I will hunt you down for the rest of eternity and make your life a living hell. And I promise you. You would want to die after I'm done with you. And that's a promise and I always keep my promise."

You growled at him. He loosened his grip on your arm probably from the threat. You took this chance to turn the tables. In an instant, you had your knife rapped around his throat from the back.

[Basically your back is facing the wall so you could see the rest of the room and Oikawa back is towards you and your knife is on his throat. Moving on.]

There in front of you stood 4 more people. One you recognized as Oikawa's right hand man, Iwazumi Haijime. He's good with hand to hand combat like Oikawa. The person next to Iwazumi had black hair that spiked up a few inches. His name was Yutaro Kindaichi. He was Aoha Johsai's backup. You could say.

Out of the corner of your eyes you saw two male figures outside your window on the roof of the building next door. One had curly short black hair. He was Aoba Johsai 's sniper, Issei Matsukawa. Next to him was Kunimi Akira, their hacker.

Signing you let go of Oikawa while kicking him closer to Iwazumi. Going towards your bed you sat down and Muse climes onto your lap so you started petting her.

"Little Devilllllll! Stop ignoring us! It's making me sad."

Oikawa complained. How I hated his complaining voice.

"It's annoying and disgusting never do that ever again or I will keep my promise from earlier."

You huffed as you ruffed more of Muse's hair.

"Why are you guys here?"

Your voice turned from annoyed to serious in a split second and the atmosphere in the room turned serious.

"There's been a lot of activities happening around our turf lately and I have a suspicion that it's because of you."

This time Iwazumi started talking. His voice was flat and straight to the point which you found nice compared to Oikawa.

You sighed again.

"It's not me. It's probably the new mafia that's rising. You know scouting or whatever you mafias do. What do you want me to do? Get rid of them?"

Oikawa smirked at that.

"You're always so straight to the point, little devil. You're like a female version of Iwa-Chan!"

You stared at Oikawa like he had two heads which had him smirk more. How I wanted to crush that smirk and throw him off of a building and plunder him into the depths of hell forever. But how that wish is so far.

"It's gonna cost you."

You said out loud but mainly to Iwazumi. Unlike Oikawa, Iwazumi actually gets things done.

"$1 million. Half now and the other at a designated place of your choice."

"$2 million and two thirds now."

"$2 million and half now. It's precaution."

"Iwazumi how long have we been doing this?"

You sighed.

"$3 million and half now or $2 million and two-thirds now. You pick. It's also my precaution. A lot of mafias has been trying to get me to join them so they set a trap. I hope you understand."

You said back to iwazumi while still petting Muse. You didn't really care if he understood or not but it was proper manners. That you didn't really care but it always had some sort of ring to it.

You and Iwazumi went back and forth for a bit before coming to an agreement of $2.5 million total and half now and the other after I finished the job.

"We have the documents and the members you need to take care of. It'll be sent after we leave."

"No need. I already have them and they'll be dead by next week."

You said while waving all three of them off. After why left you walked back to your room and went on your computer to get more detail about the mafia. But halfway through your research something interrupted you.

You signed for the fifth time this day.

"You could come out now."