Pancakes on a Sunday Morning

tw; smut, edging, light choking

I woke up bright and early the next morning so I could go sneak out and get us all some iHop. Thankfully, I had told JJ about it so she wouldn't be surprised to find me gone in the morning. I decided to get just some regular pancakes, and toppings on the side because I knew JJ loved the strawberries. More than she loved me, probably. I made it back to the hotel room about an hour later, pancakes in my hand. I walked through the door, making sure it shut quietly behind me and walked further into the room, smiling at JJ as she was sitting on the bed we had claimed scrolling through her phone.

"Mm, smells good." I set everything down and walked over to the bed, draping myself over her lap. "I hope you got the strawberries."

"Anything for you, darling." I placed a kiss on her lips, holding it for a few seconds. "Although, I do fear someday you're going to leave me for food."

"There's just something about the iHop strawberries." she chuckled. "But believe me when I say I am madly in love with you, Y/N. I won't be leaving any time soon. I promise."

"I'm holding you to that."

I placed another kiss on her lips and moved so we could cuddle some more, tangling our legs together as we both scrolled through our phones. I noticed I had a multitude of texts from Garcia, and filled her in on everything that had happened over the past couple of days . Around 8:30 I heard Esme start stirring, most likely smelling the pancakes.

"Ms. JJ? Y/N?"

"We're here, Esme." she opened her eyes, seeing us on the bed and instantly relaxing. "Are you hungry? I got breakfast."

"What did you get?"

"I got pancakes."

Esme automatically sat up, her eyes filling with a brightness I hadn't seen since the moment we met her. I pulled out the desk chair for her, setting out the pancakes on the desk as she ran over, climbing into the chair and looking at me with pleading eyes.

"Can I have them?"

"Of course, sweet. They're for you."

"All for me?"

"All for you."

Esme's smile got bigger than I had seen it as she grabbed the fork, sticking it in and starting to eat. I took JJ's pancakes over to her, sitting back down on the bed next to her as we watched her closely. She was talkative- a lot more so than we had originally thought. It was a stark difference from what everyone at her school was talking about, and it blew my mind that they could think anything bad about this girl. It was most likely because she had attached herself to me and JJ, which would make sense. She felt comfortable around us, which meant she felt she could be her normal self. But that still didn't explain the outbursts at school.

"Y/N? Can I have another?"

"You already ate all your pancakes?" I chuckled, getting up. "Lucky for you, I also got some hash browns."

"What are hash browns?"

"They're potatoes, but in a rectangle form." I showed it to her. "Do you want to try?"

She scarfed all the hash browns down, smiling at me triumphantly as she finished. I helped her back into the clothes we got her yesterday, explaining what was going to happen today. She nodded in understanding, knowing that the talk we were going to have with her case worker was super important. I had Garcia send over all of JJ and I's files last night so we could get started on any necessary paperwork, hoping to take Esme back to DC with us within the next few days.

Esme and I walked around the garden outside the hotel for a bit, letting her explore everything she came into contact with. JJ texted me when the case worker got there, and we made our way back upstairs, and I could tell Esme was getting nervous again. I picked her up before we got into the elevator, a calming hand running up and down her back as we got to our floor and walked closer to our room. The caseworker, Sid, had just gotten there and was introducing themselves to JJ. We got to talking after JJ introduced me, and Sid took us over everything we would need to file proper paperwork so we could foster Esme. Thankfully, Garcia had sent us everything we needed so we were able to fill it all out that day. We thanked Sid as they left, noticing that Esme had fallen asleep while watching youtube on her bed. I wrapped JJ up in my arms, placing my hands down on her ass.

"If you can stay quiet, I'll give you a quickie in the bathroom."

JJ's pupils grew darker as she pulled me into the bathroom, catching my lips in a kiss. I lifted her up so she was sitting on the counter, her head falling back as I started to leave kisses across her neck. I didn't waste any time as I slipped my hands under her shirt, leaving light scratch marks down her skin as I pulled at her pants, dropping them around her ankles. She shifted so I could reach her better, pushing my head back down to where she needed me. I got to work, smirking as I saw how wet she was for me already. Her hands fisted in my hair as she got closer, back arching as I inserted a finger. I pulled back up so I could kiss her while she came, muffling the ever so tiny moans that were falling from her as she clenched around me. I continued pumping in and out of her as she lightly bit on my shoulder, her fingers curling into my back as I slipped another finger in. I placed some more light kisses on the nape of her neck, brushing her clit with my thumb and watching her jolt at my touch. I stopped moving my fingers, giving her a devious look.

"If you don't let me cum right now-"

"What will you do, Jennifer?"

JJ grabbed my neck and squeezed lightly, causing my legs to turn to jello. We stared at each other for a few seconds before I started pumping again, her hand still around my neck as she came. Before I could give her some time to get on the ground her hand was down my pants, fingers finding my opening right away and slipping two in. I wrapped my arms around JJ as I fell forward, my body feeling so many things that I wasn't used to feeling. It took all of my power not to let out a moan, and I had to bite down on my hand as she continued to pump in and out of me. Her fingers curled in just the right way and I felt my release, but that didn't stop her. She kept going, sucking on the skin of my shoulder as she started toying with my clit, feelings of pleasure rushing through my body. I felt myself getting closer and closer and her free hand went back to my neck again, forcing me to look at her.

"Cum for me, darling."

With that I let go, holding onto her tight as my body shook. She slowly removed her fingers as I came down, and I whined from the loss of contact. She licked off her fingers before reaching behind her to grab a washcloth, wetting it before wiping me down. I did the same to her, placing soft kisses to her in between. It had been a hot second since we could be intimate together, and even if it was only a quickie with all our clothes still on I was glad it could happen. I helped JJ off of the counter, wrapping my arms around her and placing one last kiss on her lips before we had to go back out and pretend that nothing had happened in this bathroom. I threw the washcloth with the dirty towels, smiling over at JJ.

That's when I heard the crying.