Date Night

tw: jj being spicy

JJ pulled into a parking lot of a fancy restaurant, one that I've never seen or been to before. Rossi probably got us a reservation, since it looked super upscale. She parked, turning to face me. She looked me up and down, trailing her finger across the top of my dress. I bit my lip as she pulled it away from my chest, almost as if she was checking to make sure I was wearing everything she got me.

"You listened."

"You think I wouldn't?" I raised my eyebrow. "You think so lowly of me, Jennifer."

"Lucky for you, Dove," JJ let go of my dress, letting it fall back onto my chest. "Because you listened, you might just get your surprise tonight."

"Whatever might that surprise be, dear?"

"I guess you'll just have to wait and see."

"You little-"

"Come on," JJ cut me off, smiling innocently. "We're going to be late."

We got out of the car, JJ wrapping her arm around me and squeezing my ass as we walked inside, giving the name for the reservation. We were led to a table, and I sat down in the booth across from her, feeling her ankle brush up against mine. The two of us chatted for a while, her catching me up on what happened at work and me telling her stories about stuff that had happened while splitting my time between home and Quantico. I updated her on how Esme was doing, since she had been gone a lot over the past two months or so. It was rough at first, but we fell into a nice pattern easily.

"What do you want to drink?" I looked over my menu to JJ, who was biting her lip as she looked at me. "What?"

"Just thinking about how sexy you look underneath that dress."

"Jennifer! We are in public!"

"There's barely anyone around us." she smirked. "And I plan on using that to my advantage as I tell you every little thing I want to do to you tonight."

"And what is that, Dove?"

"Well, for one, I could take you on this table right now and make you scream my name so loud that all of Virgina could hear you." I crossed my legs under the table. "Ah ah, uncross those legs, Y/N." she used her foot to move my leg. "I want to see you squirm."

"I hate you."

"You won't be saying that tonight in bed, dear. So, wine?"

We ordered a bottle of Merlot to share between the two of us, my eyes scanning the menu. Everything was horribly overpriced, and I swear I saw Rossi's credit card poking out of JJ's wallet. I decided to go with the chicken tortellini, since it was the least amount of money. Dinner was absolutely amazing, and the whole time, JJ kept teasing me. I was so glad there weren't many people around us, which was probably Rossi's doing. But I couldn't complain, since this whole night had been absolutely amazing.

"How's your dinner?"

"It'd be better if it was you." I practically choked on the piece of chicken I was eating as JJ calmly sipped her wine. "But my steak is good. And yours?"

"I- it's good."

"Only good?" JJ raised her eyebrows. "I could think of a few things that might be better than your food."

"And those would be?" I tilted my head, taking another bite. "Do tell me."

"Well, for one, you naked on every flat surface in this restaurant." she took another sip of her wine. "Or perhaps in the back seat of my car."

I felt my face go flush. "In the car?"

"Mm, you seem to like that." she looked me up and down. "Is the idea of me fucking you in the car turning you on?" At my lack of response, she stared me down. "Y/N, I asked you a question."

"I-" I gulped. "I mean, maybe."

"Maybe?" JJ bit her lip. "I might be able to make that happen."

"Well let me eat dessert first."

"Why have dessert when you can have me?" JJ reached for her purse. "You wanna get out of here?"

"Oh do I ever."

After dinner we drove to a park, JJ taking me to a private area that had a blanket and a picnic basket. I pulled my heels off, smiling as I crawled onto the blanket holding my arms open for her. The warm July air had started to cool down, and it was at the point it was starting to get a bit chilly at night. She curled into my arms, pulling out a sweater to wrap around herself, a sweater for me, and some chocolate covered strawberries. Wrapping an arm around me, JJ pulled me back so we were laying down, her curled up in my arms. We stargazed for a bit, her pointing out cute little things that she had probably learned from Spencer, but I let her ramble on about them anyway because it was cute. The two of us talked about a lot, and I wasn't sure how long we laid there, but we did.

"Darling," JJ turned so she was facing me. "I know I've kinda been in top mode all night, but I want to drop that for a second and just tell you how much I love you."

"And I love you, Jennifer." I placed a chaste kiss to her lips, smiling into it.

"Do you remember the first day we met?"

"Yeah, I straight up ran into you coming out of the elevator." I chuckled. "I quite literally fell for you."

"It was at that moment I knew you would be in my life. I didn't know how, but I knew there would never be a day where you weren't by my side. And I was right about that. Whether it be during girls nights or work, you were always there for me. You're the best person I could ask to be in my life, and I'm so glad that you've been with me for the past six, almost seven years. And we've been through a lot and I know it's been hard but-"

"Yes, Jennifer. The answer is yes. It will forever and always be yes."

I grabbed her face before she could say anything else, our lips melding together as we sat underneath the stars. We pulled apart, smiling at each other as I rested my forehead against hers.

"I don't need a big fancy speech or anything like that. All I need is you and the ring on my finger."

"Actually, funny story about that. I think I left the ring at home." we burst out laughing. "In my scramble to get everything from Pen, I think I set the ring box down and forgot to grab it."

"You are something else, JJ." I placed another kiss on her lips, my smile getting wider. "But I still love you."

"And I you."