Chapter Eight =Revenge=

== Y/n POV==

I had woken up on Karmas back with a migraine and a bit of anger that had yet to subside.

"Oh y/n, you're awake." Nagisa says

My mind was a little fuzzy but I could remember everything that happened.

"I'm sorry; we wouldn't be in this situation if not for my incompetence." I speak up.

"It wasn't your fault y/n, all that matters is that we get them back right?" Karma asked me

"I guess so, but still. I'm sorry."

"L/n-san it's fine, trust us. But get some more rest, you look like you're in pain." Sugino tells me.

"Fine."

I fell back asleep trying to shake the migraine I had, and when I woke up I saw the guts and Korosensei about to walk out the door.

"Hey guys where are you going?" I ask groggily.

"To go rescue the girls, wanna come?" Karma asked.

"Hell yeah, I wanna teach these bastards a lesson." I smirk and walk over to them.

We walked for a while until we arrived at an abandoned warehouse.

"Surviving the school trip, page 1243, what to do if a group member gets kidnapped. If they're in school uniforms the turn to page 1244." Nagisa starts.

They all turn in surprise. "You guys!!" Kayano shouts excitedly.

"How the hell did you find us?!" The leader panics.

"More often the not, those unfamiliar with the area won't travel far after an abduction, they're more likely to find a place close by to hide. Duhhhhhh." I say sticking my tongue out at them.

"The guide book has a map of all likely places for this scenario."

"THE HELL KINDA SCHOOL GUIDEBOOK IS THAT?!" They all scream.

"So what now y/n? Oh I know, how bout we send them the to hospital for the rest of their trip?" Karma asked in a deadly tone.

I matched his tone and agreed.

"That's big talk coming from a bunch of junior high kids that we beat earlier. There are 10 of us and only a few of you." The leader says.

"They're not that tough once you polish them up a little." Korosensei chimes in. "Sorry I'm a little late."

"No worries, the fun was just starting." I hold up a guidebook.

Korosensei then back up towards us and we hit them over the head with the guidebooks.

"Get karma you son of a bitch." I say hitting the one that knocked me down earlier.

"Hey are you guys ok?" I hear Nagisa ask Kanzaki and Kayano.

"Yea. Thank you."

==Time Skip== Night time

After all the commotion we had finally settled down and now all of us girls were talking. I have to say, getting the chance to feel like a normal teenager isn't that bad.

"Sooooo y/n, we know you're an assassin and all but, do you have a crush on anyone?" Nakamura questions.

Ok I retract my earlier statement. "Say what?"

"Yea is there anyone you like y/n?" Kayano chimes in.

My mind flew to Karma. Ahhhhh shit. I mean I guess it's fine as long as he doesn't find out but still....

To hell with it. "I mean I guess I wouldn't mind dating Karma." I say taking sip of my f/d.

"Really? But he's so scary." One of them speaks up.

"Hey hey hey, he's not that bad once you get to know him." I stand up for him.

"Whatever y/n we'll take your word for it. But now that I think about it...... Karma seems sort of soft for you." Nakamura answers.

"Yea I've noticed that too, maybe he likes you y/n-chan." Okuda giggles and joins in on the teasing. Damn it they've corrupted her.

Before I could say anything to counter it, Bitch-sensei waltzed into the room.

"Hey brats, it's almost lights out."

I decided to change the subject and stall them. "Hey Irina, how about you tell us about some of your missions?"

She seems shocked at first that this was coming from me but quickly opened up to us after a few drinks.

"Wait Bitch-sensei, you're only 20?! But you're so experienced."

She irked at this but carried on. "You girls are lucky, aside from y/n, you guys get to experience adolescence and somewhat normal teenage years. We've never had the chance."

"Wow Irina, you finally said something profound."

"Shut it." She shoots her gaze over to me.

"Nfruhuhuhuhuhu, say more."

"You Octoperv! What the hell are you doing I here?" The girls shout while chasing him out.

I walk out of the hallway and to one of the balcony's.

==Karma POV==

I grab a strawberry milk from the vending machine and walk back to the room.

"Karma, you're just in time." Isogai says to me. As I walk in and shut the door.

"Which one of the girls in our class do you like?" Mimura questioned.

"Mmmmm I believe I'd have to go with y/n."

"That's a likely choice but any reason as to why?" Isogai asked

"Well I guess it's because she's a professional, she can hold herself up pretty well in a fight and she's the perfect partner in crime." I say with devil horns.

"That sounds like a match made in hell." Nagisa deadpans.

A few seconds later, Korosensei falls out of the closet.

There was a dead silence before he flew out of the room in a rush, and the others started chasing him.

I decide to walk out to one of the balcony's where is saw y/n's silhouette.

==Y/n POV==

I hear the door open from behind me and Karma steps out besides me.

"How's your migraine?" He asked

"It's only a small headache now, it should be gone by morning. What about you? You were hit pretty hard too."

"Wow never thought I'd have an assassin caring for me so much~" he teases. "It's only a migraine, it's whatever."

"Lean down." I state. He looks at me skeptically. "Trust me I have a pressure point that helps fix it."

He complies and leans down. I grab the sides of his head and kiss his forehead. "Goodnight Karma." I say walking back inside

Hahaha not me slowly loosing motive to write anything, look I'm sorry for the inconsistent updates, I'm trying to get better but schools being a bitch rn.