9

Stanley's POV

   After deciding we're gonna have a sleepover in leahs room, we both went to go change into pajamas/clothes to sleep in. (Who wears actual pajamas anyways?) I threw on some sweats and a black t shirt, when I walked in Leah was wearing almost the exact same thing as me, except she was wearing a black crop top and a red knit cardigan with grey sweats. She had her whole duffel bag full of makeup ready. I sighed and sat down in front of her on the floor as she prepared everything she needed. First she started off with color corrector, I don't know why she needs it though if she's just gonna paint that skin colored stuff on my face. After she punched me in the face multiple times with a little sponge, she sprayed something all over my face. It completely caught me off guard. "Woahhh what's with the perfume in my face?" She laughed "it's called setting spray dumb ass.." I huffed and closed my eyes again, "well sorry I don't know what sEtTiNg sPrAy is.." she continued on, putting all kinds of powders all over my face with different sized brushes. I swear I was falling asleep until I heard her sigh loudly, "wow.. I did such a good job.." I sat up and looked around, searching for a mirror. I grabbed my phone and immediately went to Snapchat. My first instinct was to laugh, "oh-.. my-.. god... damn I look good.." we both laughed as I examined myself in the camera. "Holy shit Leah-.. I thought it might be too much but it's actually-.." she nodded excitedly "I kept it really simple.. nothing too glam.."

  I took a photo, the eyeshadow was a dark brownish-red and faded . There was a tiny bit of gold eye shadow in the corner of each eye and I had mascara on, the rest was pretty basic, barely any contour and a light blush. She handed me a lip gloss. I hesitated before putting it on. I took a photo and saved it to my camera roll. "Should I send it to henry?" She nodded "duh! Show him you look good in anything. Which you totally do by the way it's not fair..." I bit my lip and clicked on Henry's number, really thinking about wether or not I should send it. "I don't know-.. what if he thinks it's weird?.." she rolled her eyes, "seriously? Henry is the definition of weird.. plus.. if he doesn't like it than he doesn't deserve you without makeup" I sent it and immediately turned my phone off, sliding it across the carpet and away from me. "Oh godddd.. I'm scared" suddenly we both looked at my phone, we heard it vibrate against the floor. I covered my hands with my face, "oh god I'm nervous, can you read it?" Without hesitation she grabbed my phone. She was about to start reading but laughed, "oh god Stanley I think you might want to read it yourself..." that only made me more nervous. I reached out and grabbed my phone. I looked at the messages and got ready to text back.

11:28 pm

🥵Henry🥵

S: *image of Stanley with makeup on*

H: GOD DAMN! I swear I could feel the heat radiating off of my phone from how fucking HOT you are. Jesus Christ I'm supposed to be driving around with the guys not getting a boner from a guy wearing makeup.

S: AKAJDJA-.. my sister saw that ;-; but thanks. Glad you like it.

H: lolll, I love it ;) can you send me a few more pics?

S: why? So you can use them to be a perv later?

H: you know me so well 😈
H:  I'm kidding, I genuinely like how you look with the makeup on.
H: that's why I want more pics...

S: fine.. give me a minute

Stanley's POV

  I felt my face heating up, "wow I didn't expect him to like it that much...he wants more pics.." she grinned "oooo... you should take a mirror selfie... make it sexy, what do gay guys like? Actually just do what I do.." she stood up, waiting for me to as well. I groaned and got up, grabbing my phone. She grabbed my shirt and turned me around, she pulled on my shirt a lot and a minute later stopped messing with it. It was tied in the back into a cropped top. "Leah-.. What is this?.." I looked down and reached behind my back to untie it but she smacked my arm, hard. "Leave it! I just turned it into a cropped top now go stand in front of the mirror.." I groaned loudly so she'd hear and walked over to her full body mirror. I felt so awkward with my shirt up so high. Once I was standing in front of it she started shoving me around. "Seriously? Is how I stand not good enough for you?!" She laughed "shut up I'm trying to help! Now get your phone out.. pose like this and take a photo in the mirror" she posed. I sighed and tried replicating it as best as I could, after taking the photo I relaxed my body and looked at it. "Ok.. there.. can you fix my shirt now? I'm gonna take a few normal selfies.." I went to Snapchat and searched for filters I could use, after taking a few I sent them all to Henry.