Chapter 3 Keyblad Training

Today's the day everyone start training everyone was so ready expect Kairi she was more nervous then ready.

"Hey Kairi are you ready?"

" No I'm more worried then ready."

" Oh? Why is that?" Sora questioned.

" I'm worried because what if I mess up or do something wrong."

" Hey I think you'll do great." Sora said grabbing her hands and looking into her eye's. Both of them started blushing.

" Thanks Sora." She gave him a small smile.

" Y-your welcome Kairi."

" Hey oops am I interrupting something?" Ven said popping outside of the hallway.

Kairi and Sora looked at each other and blushed even harder. Sora let go of Kairi's hand and rubbed the back of his head and blushed in embarrassment.

" Oh no Ven you weren't interrupting anything. What's up?"

" I just wanted to say class is starting any minute!"

" Oh then we better get going come on Kairi."

" Ok."

Sora grabbed Kairi's hand again and lead her to the classroom. Sora and Kairi stopped
at the door and both realised that they were holding hands. They both let go of each other and blushed again. Ven finally catched up with Sora and Kairi and broke the silenced between them.

" You guys ready?"

" Oh yeah."

Sora, Kairi, and Ven entered the glass room and they were they're just in time.

" Sora, Kairi you've made it just in time thank you Ven for getting Sora and Kairi on time." Mrs Hannah said with a smile.

" No problem Mrs Hannah."

" Alright who's ready for some training?"

Everybody raise their hands except for Kairi. The teacher noticed Kairi didn't raise her hand and wanted to talk.

" Kairi is everything alright?"

" Yeah but may I have some time outside? I know I just got in the classroom but I think I just need some fresh air."

" Of course."

" Thanks."

Kairi quickly left the classroom and went outside. Mrs. Hannah noticed Sora's face and told him something.

" Sora go with her."

" What? But-."

" You heard me go with her."

" Ok."

Sora went outside seeing Kairi holding her keyblade and swinging it around.

" Hey Kairi."

" Sora!" Kairi said startled.

" Oh sorry I didn't mean to scare you."

" It's fine."

" Anyways do you want to talk about it?"

" Sora it's just I don't know everybody in my class is kinda use to this whole thing and I guess I'm use to master Aqua training me not a whole new adult."

" I understand."

" Thanks Sora."

" It was no problem. And come on the teacher is probably expecting us to come back."

" Right."

Sora and Kairi came coming in the classroom again and saw everybody with there Keyblads in there hands about to fight some heartless.

" Alright class since we have Sora and Kairi back we can begin our Keyblade training. Today you have to fight 1000 unversed and 1000 heartless. And your training begins now, oh and your not alone your working as a team."

Everybody summed their Keyblads and was ready to fight.

" We're stronger together!" Sora said

" Right!" Everybody agreed.

Everyone started fighting the unvers and heartless. One by one every unvers and heartless was getting destroyed 100, 99, 98 closer and closer they got. 5 hours later they were finally finished training for the day.

" Congratulation everyone you completed your training for the day. You are free to go. Oh Kairi."

" Yes?"

" I just wanted to say you did great today."

" Really? Thanks that means a lot."

Kairi left the classroom and saw Sora and the other's.

" Oh hey Kairi did something happen?" Sora said a little worried.

Kairi didn't respond she was just so happy that she immediately hugged Sora.

" Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much Sora!"

" What did I do?" He said hugging her back enjoying the hug.

" You supported me and I wanted to thank you for that."

Kairi quickly kissed him on the cheek and went to check up to Xion who wasn't too far from Sora.

" Well it looks like everything went well." Riku said playfully punching Sora'z shoulder while Sora was blushing a very bright red.

" I wasn't expecting that."

" And I bet you weren't expecting the blush on your face." Ven teased.

" What!?"

" Oh guys I forgot to tell you that the teacher wants us to go outside and met her for a little meeting I guess I don't know before we go home."

" Ok."

Sora, Ven, Axel, Riku, Xion, Roxas, and Kairi all went outside to met the teacher.

" Ok class before you go home I wanted to say that, that was amazing today better then last time I would say that Kairi is your lucky charm but that is it and you are free to go home."

A boy about Riku's height came over to Kairi.

" Hey pretty thang."

" Ugh I told you like a million times that you are never going to win my heart ok I'm in love with someone else."

" Well one day you'll come to me because mark my words Kairi I know what the future holds."

Sora was getting angry just watching this all of his friends can tell that he was jealous he hated when a guy is around Kairi except of his friends of course. But a guy like Brody no way. But of course every time his friends tell him that he is jealous he hesitate' s and claims that he is not.

" I can't stand Brody he is so annoying and he always thinks that he and me are going to be a thing." Kairi said annoyed to Xion who was given a pat on the back.

" Well he's one of those boys who always wants the pretty girls that's for sure but instead of worrying about that why don't we go with Sora and Roxas and well basically all our friends."

" Sounds good."

Without Kairi trying to give away her angered feelings she just smiled as if she were as happy as a clam.

" Hi guys."

" Hello Kairi." Sora also trying to not give his angered feelings away also.

" That was really amazing training."

" It really was." Everybody agreed.

After having a little chat everybody left and went home and got some good's night's rest. 💟💟💟💟