Chapter 2

Harry startled, and crazily enough his first thought was to cover himself up. He was too overwhelmed to do much else and he hurriedly rooted through the clothes on the ground until he found a long pair of black skinny jeans that looked like it would fit this weird, lean body he was in. He struggled a bit to put them on and by the time he'd zipped and buttoned, the bedroom door was pushed open.

"Are you only just getting dressed?" the person on the other side said, leaning against the door frame and looking amused. "Its not like you to be lazy, Harry."

The person was male, with feathered brown hair half heartedly gelled up into a quiff and random tattoos decorating his decidedly curvy body. Blue eyes looked at Harry like he knew him, and while Harry had to admit the man was definitely attractive, he'd never met the person before in his life.

"Uhm," he said, eloquent as ever.

The brunet man rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his- bare- chest, blatantly giving Harry a once over. "C'mon, Haz, its your turn to help with Annie today."

Harry just stared at him, wondering why he was in a strange house in an unfamiliar body with a complete stranger treating him like they knew each other. "Annie?" he finally managed after a moment.

The man rolled his eyes again, exasperated smile on his lips. "Yes, Annie," he said with a chuckle. "Our daughter? Jesus, Harry, are you drunk or something?"

"Daughter?" Harry repeated incredulously, his voice going a little high pitched and actually sounding a bit normal. He shook his head, backing away from the man in the doorway and sat down heavily on the bed. His felt a little dizzy, because he couldn't have just walked into this person's house in the middle of the night. They knew him, and apparently thought they had a child with him.

"Harry?" the man said, his brow furrowing in concern. They crossed the room and stood in front of him, reaching out to press a hand to Harry's forehead. "Are you okay?"

Harry flinched away from the touch automatically, staring up at the man with wide eyes. No, he wasn't okay. He didn't know what the fuck was happening and right then he was kind of desperately wanting his mother or sister. "Who are you?" he choked out.

The man looked taken aback, and he actually stepped back a little before his expression changed, a kind of half scared half angry that didn't suit his features. "Harry," he said warning. "This isn't funny. I've left Annie downstairs with Luke and I need to get back to them."

"Look," Harry said, breathing through his nose and fighting off the urge to cry with frustration, because how did this person even know his name? "I don't know who you are or who Annie or Luke are and I just really need to call my Mum."