Chapter 26

When Louis pulled back from Harry and opened his eyes, the taller boy's green irises sparkled with warmth and love and none of the hesitance Louis had been seeing the last month or so. Nerves rose in his throat because Harry was just sixteen in his mind and Louis definitely shouldn't be taking advantage of that, but Harry nudged his nose into Louis' cheek and smiled gently.

"Hey, Lou."

"Haz, this was a bad idea," Louis managed shakily, still reeling from the kiss that he'd been starving for.

"Why?" Harry asked, sounding amused.

"You know why," Louis whispered, grip on the taller boy's sides tightening. "You're not mature enough, and I can't-"

"Lou," Harry cut him off, almost laughing and pressing affectionate little kisses over his jaw and cheek. "Lou, baby, sweetheart, boobear. It's me, love. Your Hazza. The one with all the memories."

Louis pulled back in shock and stared at him, eyes wide. "What?"

"It's a long story, but the watered down version is that its me, and I remember everything of the past ten years," Harry said with a smile. He must have seen the doubt in Louis' eyes, because he rolled his own fondly and shook his head. "We went on that trip to Fiji together two years ago and you confessed to me that you threatened Nick with bodily harm if he didn't stop making snide comments about us."

Louis thought back over the last month or so and tried to remember mentioning that to Harry at any point. He definitely hadn't, and he'd never told anyone else, either. Harry hadn't been in contact with Nick since he'd woken up with no memories, and he knew Harry wouldn't have told someone else so... it all checked out.

"Harry!" he flung himself at his husband and Harry caught him with an 'oof!', laughing and picking Louis up off the ground. "Oh my god. Oh my god. Its you, its really you."

"Its really me," Harry confirmed, pressing a firm kiss to Louis' lips. "Sorry I left you for a while. I didn't mean to, but I really had no control over it."

"I..." Louis trailed off and shook his head slowly. "I want to know everything. But not right now. Right now I want you to take me to bed and fuck me until I can't think straight."

Harry's eyes darkened and he tightened his grip around Louis' waist. "Annie's in our room," he reminded him softly.

"She should be getting up by now anyway, we can take her to Mum to look after while we're busy," Louis said, shaking his head. "You're not getting out of it, Styles. I need you."

"M'not Styles anymore," Harry said with a chuckle, brushing Louis' fringe out of his eyes.

"You'll always be Styles to me."

_-_-

THE END