Chp 4

Neriah

Neriah

" I completely understand how difficult it could be for you , remember that healing is a process you won't find it in an hour " I told Levi , one of the regular people who come to share their problems with me. He was heart broken as he lost his dog ,Bruno .

He nodded and left saying a quick bye . It had been say 2 or 3 days or may be more since I went to the meet and greet . By mistake I forgot to give back Mason his hoodie . The other day when we came back I had to tell everything to Emma and Violet they were furious at me that I couldn't recognize a  Chelsea player .

I didn't tell them that I gave him my number , I just didn't want them to know it . Of course I haven't heard from him since then but who cares ? Okay may be I do , a little bit ? Nah I definitely don't , I do yes its established I sure do !

I feel a lot sad because of Levi , I have always been sensitive and specially towards dogs . I always feel the pain the other person feels , because when I do that then only can I suggest them good advice .

I can't look sad for the next person who might walk through the door . I should look fresh so whenever I get this sadness I either listen to songs or sometimes even sway a little to them .

Not a dancer , but who doesn't dance alone in their room right ?   I connected my headphones and started playing a cover of Hawaii by Maluma . I don't understand Spanish buy I liked the song because of the beats and of course his voice .

The one that I was listening to was a cover by someone who's name I don't know . (The cover on top )

As the song started I got up from my chair and swayed lightly to the music . The chorus , which is my favourite part came and I started dancing and singling along .

My words were of course not correct but I somehow sang it anyways as I was used to the song . I let my hair open by removing my rubber hand . I swayed my hips following the music and moving my hands in my hair with eyes closed .

If I was to dance like this among people I wouldn't do that cause I am really shy . As I  continue to dance and also do the expression to the Spanish song I turned around and screamed as I saw Mason f*****g Mount standing there with a phone in his hand . Was he recording ? I hope Not because I dance like an idiot .

I was surprised to see him here , does he not have better works to do . Realization hit me . He saw me dancing . I placed the headphone on my neck as I asked him , " What the hell are you doing here?! "

He came towards my table and sat on it . He plainly stated ," You got nice moves huh " as I heard his words blush made its way to my face . This is so embarrassing first me not recognizing him and now dancing in front of him. Kill me !

He didn't answer me ! He never does . I moved closer to him and said ," No you answer me Mason ,what..." he didn't let me complete but instead he turned his phone towards me and said ," Look at you Neriah ,didn't know you speak Spanish "

Instead of answering him I just looked at his phone as I saw myself dance in that video . Oh gosh ! Why didn't I lock the door ?

I could feel my cheeks heating up as I saw myself sing and dance . Why did he have to walk in through that door out of all people on earth ?!

I moved away from him but he was quick and pulled me by my waist and involuntarily my hands flew to his chest . I stood in between his legs .He spoke in a hushed voice . " You didn't answer my question ."

Removing my hands from his chest and trying to create some space between us but his hands were still in my waist . I told him ," Well about questions you didn't answer me either "

He looked confused but after a few seconds he understood and said ," Okay I wanted some advice now you answer me why were you dancing and singing in your cabin ?"

I rolled my eyes at him and said ," Just got some things on my mind so wanna just get it off" he just hummed in respond and just then there was a knock on my door .

Simon, the receptionist spoke from out the door," May I come in ? " I was about to say but Mason cut me off again . This guy ! " No wait just a minute "

I thought he was gonna get down but instead he raised his hands and brushed his fingers over my messy hair . Oh yeah right I was dancing . He did it so slowly and gently that I felt myself blushing at his gesture .

But he didn't have to do that but before I could protest my hair was back to normal .I thanked him and I was about to turn around  to invite Simon in but Mason spoke again ," One more important thing " okay now he would get down .

But instead he pulled my sweatshirt down which had come a little up because of my stupid dance . Shit ! That means all this time I was standing like this ?

Way to go Ner! I am sure i would be red by now .I moved back so that Mason could get down but he still sat there only . " Get down already ! What are you 5?" But instead of getting down he shouted," Please come in "

I was gonna say no but Simon opened the door and he opened his mouth to say something but he starred between me and Mason .

It hit me Mason is sitting behind me and I was standing with my back facing him I quickly moved away from Mason and asked Simon ," Um .. W..What happened Simon ?"

" Jewel is waiting for her appointment do you want me to send her in " he asked but as I started to speak ," Yes" Mason said ," no "

No ? Who the he'll does he think he is for making my decisions .

What he said next made me feel pure annoyance for him . " Neriah and I are going out "

_________________________________
Song : Dance Monkey by Tones and I

A/N Chapter 4 yay !!!!!

I can't believe Masons one and only has got 170 + reads already !!

Thnx to everyone who is reading this !

This chapter was fun to write . Though it had some cliche scenes . Tell me your thoughts about it .

Vote , comment , share

Love love 💙