Ch 5 - Game Night With Noya

(Y/N)'s POV

After getting up I walked out of Noya's room and saw the living room filled with games. A plethora of games in fact. From board games to electronic games, there were lots.

"Okay (Y/N), which one you wanna play first? I've got Monopoly, Yahtzee, Sorry. Or we could play the Mario games. Which ever you'd like" Noya said looking up at me with a big smile on his face, and I couldn't tell if he was blushing slightly or not.

"Hmm..." I thought for a minute. "What about... Yahtzee" I said picking up the games box. I looked at Noya and he nodded, taking the box from my hands and sitting on the floor to get it out. He pulled off the box lid and pulled out five dice, two pens, and a sheet of paper, it looked like a game card.

"Alright (Y/N), have you ever played Yahtzee before?"

"I haven't actually, it just looked interesting so I chose it"

"Alright then, your best friend is gonna teach you how to play!" Noya said looking very confident but still slightly blushing, and so was I.

"So this is how you play Yahtzee. You shake up the five dice all at once and..." Noya continued and taught me how to play Yahtzee.
_______________________________
"I just won" I said smiling and giggling.

"Hmph... beginners luck" Noya said pouting. We played two more rounds and I had won both of them.

"You know what, let's play a different game" Noya said starting to put Yahtzee away.

"You're just upset I beat you three times" I said smiling and looking down at him. He only pouted and looked away in response.

Noya's POV

'How did he beat me three times? It was his first time playing' I thought to myself.

I looked up to (Y/N) and urged him to choose a new game.

"Why don't you choose one now Noya?" He asked me and so I did. I chose Mario Kart, the most recent one of course. This is one (Y/N) actually knew how to play.

"I crush my friends every time we play this so you're going down Noya" (Y/N) said with a bunch of confidence.

"We'll see about that" I responded with a smirk on my face.

After a total of 7 games (Y/N) won two and I won the other five.

"Well I won more games than you (Y/N), look who's better" I said standing up giving my friend a pat on the back. He only looked up and turned away to pout.

"Hey Noya, I'm pretty tired, can we go to sleep?" (Y/N) asked.

"Sure, but I don't know sleeping arrangements so I'll just sleep on the floor" I said looking up to him. "But I don't mind sharing a bed if you don't" I continued and I knew I was blushing a lot.

"Sleep wherever you want, I don't mind" (Y/N) said in return. And plus tonight I want to find out if I really have feelings for (Y/N). For a few months now I've felt like I have feelings but I've never liked a boy before so I wanted to find out tonight. (Y/N) got into bed and I decided to join him. (Y/N) turned his body away from me so I turned mine towards him. I decided to wrap my arm around him hoping it wasn't weird. I think he was too tired to notice as he didn't do much.

(Y/N)'s POV

I felt Noya's arm wrap around me and it woke me up wide awake. I was blushing insanely hard and didn't know what to do. After I was no longer in shock I decided to turn around and wrap my arm around Noya. I saw him blush and I knew I was. I was caught off guard by him wrapping his arm around me but I thought maybe he was just cold. But after we woke up in each other's arms that's when I finally realized. I do have a crush on my best friend.