VISUAL (IMPORTANT)

Not about the book but This is for all who still talking shit about jaden 

What more do u want him to do than apologize for his VERY old past mistakes ? Dont tell me it wasnt that old that was in 2016 and 2017 but sorry to break it to u it is old we are in 2021 and he was 15/16 now he is 20 u will tell me that is not alot for his mind to change ? Well when u are a teenager ur mind changes and thinkings and perspectives change if not everyday then every month no one is mature or can be blamed for anything in his teenage years in my opinion not even when they're 18 cause they're still growing and not mature enough yet i am 18 and my prescriptivists and ways of thinking changes still and few years ago being gay/muslim/or anything other than being normal straight or being christan or having the same beliefs as everyone else then u are a freak to everybody rarely anybody supported gays or muslims for their beliefs at that time . Im talking about from the very begging of the 2000s till LATE 2018 thats when people started accepting each other's y'all 10-14 years olds that just started social media and thinking everybody was okay with gays in the past just because NOW u see that people are so understanding and open about it and u go through some old shit and blame People for what they USED to believe in ? Whats that? Really ? U call urself mature like that? 

Plus he doesnt need to explain himself for his past.