Chapter 6

It's been two frigging hours since i called Liam. I even put my head in the fridge to cool down but nothing was working. I just want the pain to stop but Emily says it wont until he marks me. I dont want him to mark me when he has just rejected me. I was brought away from my thoughts when my front door is slammed open. Reveling Liam all sweaty. Gross. 

"I have been bloody knocking on your door for 10 minutes" he said in a worried tone

"well i'm sorry i can't concentrate on anything apart from this pi-aghhh" i screamed Liam was over to my side in the matter of seconds. He picked me up and sat me on his lap and started to breathe in my scent.

"You smell ravishing" he said to me in a very sexy tone. My wolf  was purring in delight that we were so close to our mate.

"Do you want me to take the pain away my sweet little mate" my eyes widen at his comment, this might mean he wants me as his mate and he wants to... oh-O mark me. 

"You were the one who rejected me remember" i said to the sexy male right in front of me

"Yes I know and i regret it every single day, when i saw you dancing on that guy it angered me so much that I couldn't. Wouldn't. And never want to see another males hands on you again. he seethed at me. 

"So what you are saying is that you would give up all your player ways to be with me?"

"That is exactly what i am saying. But what player ways? Honey i am still a virgin." i stared at him with wide eyes before i completely bursted out laughing.

"Whats so funny darling?"

"You and virgin! This has got to be some prank? Where are all the cameras?"

"Darling I swear I am still a virgin I have been saving myself for that right person" he said to me

"So you are a virgin?"

"Yes thats what i have been trying to tell you. So are you umm are you a you know"

"Still a virgin?" i ask him

"Yes still a virgin" i thought i should have a bit of fun with this ;)

"I might not be" then his eyes turned to mine they were turning from his normal colour to black!

"Who was it?! I swear to god I will kill him!" his eyes were now pitch black now!

I think that was a bad idea?!