Chapter 4

That night a party was going on at Jason Millers house and this was my chance to get my proper revenge on Liam. I decided to wear a tight red dress that was quite high up my thigh and I put on black heels I tied my side fringe into a cwif and curled my dark brown hair I also put a tad of mascara, eyeliner and lipstick.

..............................

At Jason millers house it was like a club people were everywhere cars were parked along the street there was literally no spaces so i parked on the next street down. I walked up to the front door and someone was already drunk and vomiting all over the grass it was disgusting.when i walked up to the door the party was in full swing. i saw one of my friends emily and ran over to her.

"you came" emily said

"of course i did, but do you know what i really want to do is dance"

"well why dont you just get a guy and try to look sexy"

"ok cya i'll try my best"

i walked over to the dance floor and just grabbed a guy and started to dance really sexy with him. his hand were on my sides moving up and down and i was grinding on him. until i heard a very possessive. growl.

"get your hands of what is mine" i looed up to see liam staring at the guy with anger and possessiveness in his eyes

"i'mmm s-so s-sor-ry liam i didnt know please dont kill me."the guy was trembiling

"i wont, if you get your hands of her" the guy took his hands of me and ran away. what a wuss

"what the hell liam!"

"what?!"

"i was actually having fun but you had to come along and ruin it"

"thats what you call fun"

"yes it is i was letting all my thought of you disapear from my head"

"so you think about me"

"yes all the time"

"aww pup i feel sorry for you. because you had to get me as a mate, you deserve so much better" he then walked away from me and i was standing there with thought going through my head on what he just said??!!