Chapter Six

Third-person POV

"Mason Pines if you do not wake up this instant I'm leaving you"

Dipper woke up groaning at the use of his real name. he opened his eyes to see mabel standing at the side of his bed hand placed on her hips looking over-excited. he looked over at his alarm clock to see the glowing green letters of 7:30. 

jumping up almost falling off the bed he said "Mabel why didn't you wake me up earlier?" his voice was still groggy from just waking up making mabel laugh. 

"doesn't matter now go shower you look like a zombie" she pushed him in the shower not giving him a chance to do anything. He found himself standing in front of the shower in the bathroom before he knew what was happening. 

he looked around noticing that he was missing his clothes. "mabel I need my clo-" before he could finish his sentence the door was open for a split second. in that split second a pair of clothes were thrown into his face. he mumbled thanks and set the clothes on top of the toilet. 

taking a brisk 10-15 minute shower as opposed to his normal half-hour a felt clean. he used the body soap that mabel got him. of course she bought the pine tree scented soap as usual. it's not that he didn't like it. no, in fact, he actually really liked the smell of fresh pines. but a certain school mate of his made that hard to enjoy. 

he then put on the clothes mabel had been thrown in his face that his sister chose for him. it was just a simple dark blue hoodie with a white undershirt and a pair of white cargo shorts. where he had gotten a while pair of shorts was beyond him. but they were here now and he wasn't about to go out and grab a pair of pants. 

opening the bathroom door mabel grabbed him and their bags. "come on we gotta go go GO" she said whilst dragging him.

dipper looked at the clock to see it was only around 7:45ish. he halted to a stop giving his sister a confused look. "why are we all leaving so early?" he inquired of her. "We don't have to be at Py's place until 9." 

mabel looked at brother and sighed. "you realize it takes about a half-hour to drive to her place right?" she started off. "and don't you always tell me it's better to be early than late" she concluded with a small smile.

dipper shook his head but agreed with her anyway. if they left now they should bet at her place at about 8:30 leaving the group about 30 minutes to joke around and get ready for the trip. but mostly joking around.  

"okay fine fines let's get moving then." dipper said. his sis smiled and let him walk on his own. 

they made it downstairs saying bye to their grunkles before leaving. mabel there the keys in dippers hands. "you drive it's too early for me to drive"' she said. 

dipper caught the keys and raised a brow "you realize I'm also as tired as you correct?" 

mabel gave him a knowing look. "between you and me-" she waved her hand from him then to her "you know better than to let me drive half asleep." 

dipper sighed giving in. despite the fact mable looked anything but half asleep. but he knew that even letting her drive while just being a tab bit sleepy was a mistake he only planned to make once. 

opening the driver's door of the car he and mabel shared he started the car.  mabel threw their bags in the back seat and got in on the passenger side. dipper started driving and left the property of the mystery shack. 

during that sleepy half-hour drive, mabel made him listen to ridiculous music no person should be listing to at this time of day. after that came the excitement of the camping trip. lucky pyronica already said she would be supplying things like food and tents.