Doing Lonnie's hair / Getting on the team

(Reminder of your outfit)

Mal and Evie's dorm

Jane:Mom said, "If a boy can't see the beauty within", then he's not worth it." Can you believe it? What world does she live in?

Mal:Auradon.

Evie:Mal, Y/N, do you like?

Mal:Yeah. It's cute. 

Y/N:It brings out your eyes.

Evie:I know.

Jane:I'll never get a boyfriend.

Mal:Boyfriends are overrated.

Y/N: Yeah.

Evie: Says the girl who has a crush on a certain thief.

Y/N: What?

Mal: Come on Y/N, we all know you like Jay.

Y/N: Whaaaaaat?

Evie: Come on! It's so obvious.

Y/N: Maybe. 

Evie:And how would you know, Mal? You've never had one.

Mal:It's 'cause I don't need one, E. They're a waste of time.

Evie:I forgot to do Chad's homework! Oh, no! Oh, no, no, no.

Mal:And that is exactly what I mean.

Lonnie:Hey, guys! I'm Lonnie. My mom's Mulan? No? Anyways, I love what you've done with Jane's hair. And I know you hate us, and, well, you're evil. But do you think you could do mine?

Mal:Why would I do that for you?

Lonnie:I'll pay you 50 dollars.

Evie:Good answer. I need to buy more material. Let's see, I'm thinking, we lose the bangs, maybe some layers and some highlights.

Lonnie:Yeah, yeah. I want it cool. Like Mal and Y/N's.

Evie:Really? The split ends, too?

Mal:Okay... "Beware, forswear, replace the old with cool hair."

Evie:I know. I know. It looks like a mop on your head. You know what? Let's cut it off, layer it...

Lonnie:No, no, no, no, no, no! I love it.

Evie:You do?

Lonnie:It's just... Now I'm cool.

Y/N:Like ice.

Jane:What did I just do? Mom's gonna kill me! 

Y/N: Jane, chill. I'm sure Evie will be happy to help fix that.

Jane: Really?

Evie: Yes, let's do it right now.

[Evie takes Jane over to the table where her sewing equipment is to fix the tear in Jane's skirt] [As Evie was fixing Jane's skirt, Y/N realised she need to head to the bleachers to meet Coach and Jay to her jersey]

Y/N: Hey guys, I have to go see Coach and Jay at the bleachers. I'll see ya later.

All the girls but Y/N: Bye.

The bleachers

Coach Jenkins:I could really use a tough people like you. The team's a bunch of princes, If you know what I mean.

Jay:You're telling me. It's all, "after you, old chum." Oh, pardon me, did I bump into you?" Where I come from It's, "prepare to die, sucker!" As my father says, "the only way to win" is to make sure everyone else loses!

Coach Jenkins:Jay! Jay, Jay, Jay!

Jay:"You rip..."

Coach Jenkins:Let me explain a team. Uh, It's like a family.

Jay:You do not want to be at my house at dinner time.

Y/N: Ya really don't.

[ Y/N's been to dinner at Jay's before and let's just say it's not like a normal family dinner]

Coach Jenkins:Okay, okay, um... You know how a body has a lot of different parts? The legs, elbows, ears. But they all need each other. Well, that's what a team is... different players who work together to win. Make any sense?

Jay:Can I be the fist?

Y/N: Can I be the heart?

[Coach picks up two jerseys, one being Jay's with his name on it and the number 8] [Second on being Y/N's with her name on it and (F/N) (A/N: Favourite Number) ]

Mal, Y/N and Evie's dorm

[Y/N and Jay walk in the room wearing their jerseys]

Jay:Yo-ho-ho!

Y/N: Woo!

Carlos:Hey!

Jay:Did your plan work with Jane? Are you going over to see the wand?

Mal:Do you think that I would be going through every single spell in this book. If I hadn't completely struck out?

Carlos:Oh, someone's in a bad mood.

Mal:My mom's counting on me! I can't let her down!

Jay:We can do this... If we stick together.

Y/N:And we won't go back until we do. Because we're rotten...

All:To the core.

Evie:Oh, yeah. I found out that fairy godmother blesses Ben with the wand at coronation and we all get to go. I have nothing to wear, of course. What?

[There was a knock at the door]

Mal:Hold that thought.

[Mal goes to the door and Ben was there]

Ben:Hey, Mal. I didn't see you guys today. I was just wondering If you had any questions or anything... That... you needed...

Mal:Not that I know of.

Ben:Okay. All right. Well, uh, If you need anything, just, uh...

Mal:Oh, wait! Um, is it true that we all get to go to your coronation?

Ben:Yeah, the whole school goes.

Mal:Wow. That is beyond exciting. Do you think that It's a possibility that the four of us could stand in the front row next to the Fairy Godmother, just so we could soak up all that goodness?

Ben:I wish you could. Up front It's just me, my folks, and my girlfriend.

Mal:And your girlfriend?

Ben:Yeah. I'm sorry.

Mal:Okay. Thanks, bye.

Ben:Oh, but, no, there's plenty of...

Mal:I think It's time that Bennyboo got himself a new girlfriend. And I need a love spell.

[Carlos throws Mal her spell book and she catches it]