The Game/ Did I Mention / After The Game

Tourney field

Your outfit for this part of the chapter is what Jay and Carlos are wearing in the photo but imagine your number on the jersey and you don't have a shield

All:Ohayohay!

Announcer:This is a nail-biter, folks. There's 47 seconds left on the clock. We're all tied up. The Sherwood falcons, two. The fighting knights, two. What a game between Auradon's fiercest rivals.

Jay:Get 'em, Chad.

Chad:Thanks, Jay.

Announcer:The teams get into their huddles and take up positions along the kill zone. Akiho! The dragoneers have been laying down a withering hail of fire.

Coach Jenkins:You're up.

[Telling Jay and Y/N, they're playing in the game]

Announcer:And now a substitution...

Jay:Coach, how about our buddy here?

Coach Jenkins:Oh, no. Not so sure about that.

Jay:Coach, he's been practicing.

Coach Jenkins:Jay...

Y/N:And you said yourself a team is made up of a bunch of parts.

Carlos:Guys, I'm not that good.

Jay:Well, he's kind of like our brain.

Coach Jenkins: Amir! You heard him. Get out there!

Jay:Don't worry, bro. We got your back.

Carlos:How about my front?

Jay:Pfft. Get out there.

Announcer:He's bringing that hothead Jay in from the Isle of the Lost and that little guy Carlos can barely hold a shield, and also that girl Y/N as well. This is the first time in Fighting Knights history that a girl has played on the team, so let's see how she does.

All:Break!

Announcer:When they break from their huddles, this is gonna be a big moment here. And the tipoff is ready. Here we go. Long pass goes to Jay. Jay dishes off to prince Ben. Nice little block by Carlos. He does a little dancing jig in his opponent's face. And now Jay gets the ball back.Here comes Jay! Jay, hurdling maneuver at mid-field.

Ben:I'm open!

Announcer:Jay makes a nice pass to Prince Ben through the kill zone.

Ben:Jay!

Announcer:Big block by Chad! Prince Ben moves over wide, gives it back to Jay. He's in the clear! Shot! Oh, what a save by Philip the Faalcons' goalkeeper!

Ben:Come on! All right, all right, let's do it!

Coach Jenkins:Come on, guys! Come on, hustle, hustle!

Announcer:23 seconds left. You could cut the tension with a sword. The long ball is played into Y/N. Y/N, great jump, great leap. And a great move by Y/N. Big block from Chad. Y/N dishes off to Prince Ben. And then Carlos with a big block, goes down. Y/N through the kill zone, picks up Carlos. Oh, he's being hammered by dragon fire. Still, going on. Y/N, hurdling maneuver at mid-field. He's in the clear. The ball goes back to Y/N.

Carlos:Hey, Y/N!

Y/N:Carlos?

Carlos:Go up! Ben!