The first meeting..

Y/n Pov:

Its your first day of your new life away from the troubles you faced before you check the time and realise "Oh No! i almost slept through my stream!" you say as you run to get on some fresh cloths when you remember its Wednesday and you don't stream on Wednesday's "UHg its Wednesday, well i can just go to the store to get some grocerise" you sigh, as you walk out the door you see a tall man two doors down from you as you here "Oh arn't you a pretty little thing" says an older looking man with a large pipe haning from his mouth you reply "um thank you." awkwardly, the man trys to touch your leg when you see the tall man from two doors down walk over and say "hey don't touch her" the old man says "oh and What chu gonna do about it" as he laughs the tall man says "Ill kick you if you don't stop" the little old man says "Oh really as he starts to laugh when hes cut of by a hard punch to the face as the old man runs off. The tall man askes you "Are you Okay he was really weird" You respond with "yeah im fine" sounding a little nervose as you look into his eyes sparkling with concern your worrys slowly melt away he asks you " are you new around here Ive never seen you before." Oh yea i am new around here" you reply "Oh well are you hungry if you want I could make you some food, or just talk to you. Ive always loved meeting new people around here." "Well i am pretty hungry and need some new friends here so sure!" You say. "Perfect, follow me" as he leads you to his room its pretty nice nicer than your becuase you just moved here. He sits you down at a table and he starts making some food , as he sets it down you say "This Y/f/f ( your favorite food) !" "Oh really." he says "Oh just so you know my Name is Y/n!" you say "Im Nick its nice to meet you" he says "its Nice to meet you too Nick"

______________________________________________________________________

Hello im the Author of this story Zayne 450 words