The Day of Remembrance

Today I got a phone call from my mom. you imideatly freak out cause you dont want to go back to that house of abuse you awnser the call as your mom demands you come home you text Nick to come over, so he does and your mom yells that she would kill me if i were dating someone Nick Said fast "hey Y/n ive been waiting for 20 minutes lets go" My mom yelled that when she finds me shes gonna kill me as i hang up on her you say "Jeez she insane, sorry i disrupt your stream Nick" "were you abused Y/n when you were young" Nick Said quickly "Wait what uhh no why would you think tha..." "be honest with me" he said " I was and still am" you say saddly he hugs you close and tells you to let it out as you cry into his shoulder he tells you that your safe now as he holds you close and asks you if you want to sleep over at his house you say yes becuase your scared you dont want to be hurt again he ends his stream and tells you that its okay and that he will protect you as you slowly fall asleep in his arms and once he thinks your asleep he mumbles under his breath " I love you..." 

In the morning.

you wake up in Nicks arms with your head perfectly nusseled in his neck you wrap your arms around him tighter as you drift back into your imagiontion around 2:30 Nick wakes up and says "you want to go get some icecream?" im hungry and i know you love icecream you say yay icecream but when you open the door you see your mom standing there he tells you to stay with him and to walk passed her but your mom grabs your arm and says "You thought i would not find you little girl" But Nick does not stand there and let it happen he punches her in the mouth giving you and him time to get into the car your breathing heavily in fear as Nick puts on his seatbelt and starts driving you go to the icecream place and call the police from there to get your mom arested and you somehow succeed feeling more relaxed you and Nick get your icecream and go to the Valentines day light show.

______________________________

Hi its me the Author here to tell you that the next chapter is very imortant to the story and its gonna be my second favoite so when it comes out i hope you all enjoy it as much is i do writing it im also going to make a book of poetry and theorys so if you want you can read that when its published (471 Words)