Nicks friends..

Before Nick left he told me that his friends would be coming over and asked if i wanted to stay with him while they were there ofcorse i said yes but oh my goodness did i ever think they would be so frigin tall!? like Nick is absulity  tiny compaered to them like one is 6.3 and its pretty scary he said he is friends with taller people witch just scared me more, but his friends were pretty nice there names were Clay and George for some reason George looked really farmiliar and I dont know why and thats when i realized oh my god. George is my ex,s best friend oh my god thats embarising but i ignored it and got to know him and he wasn't that bad he was definitly a bottom and it was pretty funny and Clay acted like him and George were dating the whole time there were there it was hilariouse Nick and i could not stop laughing. The beutiey of being somewhat gay all the time LOL. We played so much Minecraft too Clay reminded me of my favorite streamer Dream until we played Minecraft and i realized that he was dream, witch made me scream and tell him that i admired his streams and that he was super funny and amazing.

Nicks POV

They were sitting there telling Clay how cool he was I wished i was him then I wonder if He is there Celebery crush I would be really sad if he was because im in love with them. They are mine I wont let them leave my feelings like this I work so hard to gain the confidence to even ask them out and for them to leave for my best friend i wont acept I will fight for them.

Y/n POV

I was so nervouse I was planning on asking Nick out today but his friends are here and now im to nervouse!! but its okay mabye i can ask him out some other day the bitter sweet love i feel for him can't be denied any longer i think as i get a phone call Its my big brother! I missed him i Excused myself and i told him about Nick and how im in love and he quickly says "Can you please stop rambling DAD just DIED"  "WHAT DAD IS DEAD WELL I CANT COME IM IN TEXAS" you yell at him as Nick runs in the room and say "YOUR DAD IS DEAD! DO I NEED TO TAKE YOU SOMEWHERE OR DOES CLAY AND GEORGE NEED TO LEAVE OR?! but he is cut of by a "just kidding and a quiet giggle from Y/n as a say "Okay you got me Alex you stupid potato.

I LITERLAY WROTE THIS DURRING MATH CLASS RIP AND MY TEACHER JUST SAID GOOD JOB LOL LOL LOL LOL okay this chapter was actuallly really fun to write tho so it does not matter but i am now 27% dumber then i am already. ogay byee (504 Words)