Your Dog Dakota (Cute Imagine)

Hey Guys! I know I haven't posted in a LOOOONG time! And I feel SUPER bad about it! So I am dedicating this one to @Jacksides @Imahotmesslikeyou and @AminaEftin Once again, SUPER sorry guys! I promise I will update more that once every 5 months! :) 

"Jack" You say as you walk into your apartment "Jack where are you?" You yell as you lazily walk over to the couch. You put on American Horror Story and start watching. All of a sudden you hear a creak from the bedroom. Ever since you and Jack started dating and moved in together, he's ben trying to freak you out. You hear the creak once again, but this time it's much closer. "Jack, please stop messing with me!" You yell. Then you hear something being dragged against the floor up stairs and then you hear a thump. You know that Jack wouldn't go this far to scare you, so you jump and hide. Then the front door to the aparment opens and Jack walks in with groceries. Your eyes are wide with fear. "Hey! Babe! What are you doing hiding in the corner?" He asks you. "There is something upstairs." You whisper. "The only thing upstairs is the dog." And with that you jump up. "What dog?" You ask. "The one that I got you for your birthday. She's a Golden Retriever and her name is Dakota. Do you wanna see her?" You nod your head and a minute leater he comes down the stairs with Dakota. She's just a puppy. You start crying and run over to Jack and dig you head into his chest. You smell that familiar scent and you just melt inside. 

--Four Hours Later--

"Jack, honey? Could you please make some popcorn?" You ask with a smile. He says sure and puts a bag in the microwave. When the popcorn is done, he comes over to the couch and the two of you watch a rom-com with Dakota in your lap. Jack is constantly giving you kisses and so is Dakota. The three of you fall asleep on the couch before the movie is over. It was hands down the best day ever!