Jack J Dirty Imagine ***EXPLICIT

Here is the updated version of this imagine! Enjoy! :) WARNING: CONTAINS EXPLICIT CONTENT! MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18!

You come home from work tired as ever and all you feel like doing is sleeping. So you go into your room, get changed, and fall fast asleep. Suddenly you wake up from a knock on your window to find Jack sitting there. "Come on in silly!" You say happy to see him. "Hey, I missed you and I was wondering if..." He asked. "Of course! I'm up for anything as long as it with you!" You say and quickly undress. Soon enough the both of you are down to your underwearYou climb ontop of him and he starts outlining the lace on your bra with his right index finger. "You look so beautiful." He says, mesmerized. He then slips you panties off and throws them off to the side. He gets ontop of you and you feel him fingering you. You let out a soft moan. That makes his take off his boxers to reveal himself. He is hard, just the way you like it. He starts out slow then gradually goes faster. Faster and faster. He thrusts himself into you as you moan and grip the bed sheets. You feel his sewat dripping on your forehead. Suddenly, he's at the climax and then he cums.