Chapter:- 1

Zahran's POV:

"I so want to kick him right now." I said looking at the person sleeping peacefully.

"Wake up already, man. We are getting late. I took shower and you are still on bed." I said shaking him badly but he didn't budge. What should I do now? My eyes fell on the floor where a jug of water was kept. I don't have any option now. I picked the jug and poured water on him.

"Ahh! Again rain. I so hate this." He said rubbing his eyes and I rolled my eyes. He is thinking we are sleeping on the terrace. Stupid.

"GET UP RIGHT NOW." I shouted and he jerked up. He looked at me and sighed.

"So you were the one who was doing that. It was artificial rain." He said getting up and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes. Now go and get freshen up. We have to leave for airport in half an hour. I'm going to make tea." I said walking towards the kitchen which was not so big. But it was big enough for my small family. Our house it not so big too. One bedroom, one Hall and a small kitchen with washroom and bathroom. And it's big enough for us.

"Going, bro. Make it hard. I'm having headache." He said walking towards the washroom and I shook my head.

"I told you not to work till midnight." I said pouring milk in the vessel and heard him.

"It was important. I had to finish it by today or else Dad would have my head." I chuckled at his statement. After keeping the tea on the stove I went to get ready. When I was pouring the tea in our mugs he came out. I placed it on the small cloth which we use for dinner and lunch. After some time he came and we started.

"Ah! Feels so amazing. Masha Allah. Love you, bro. The tea is just outstanding." I shook my head with a light smile on my face. Crazy guy.

"When her flight is landing?" I heard him when I was tying my shoe laces.

"At 5:15." I said looking at him who nodded his head.

"We'll get the time to pray, right?" He asked getting up from the bed and I nodded my head.

"Yes. Insha Allah." I said taking my wallet and looked at him.

"Let's go." I said and we moved out. He took the car out. Well, he drives Uber as part time. He says he doesn't want to live on his Dad's money. And he is earning enough to manage himself. Alhamdulillah. Masha Allah. We drove towards the airport. It will take 20 minutes to reach there. We reached and went inside. It's still sometime for her to come out. I'll meet her after whole four years.

"Oh! Your sweetheart is here." I said looking at the girl who was also standing in the line.

"Don't call her my sweetheart. I told you before she is nothing to me." He gritted glaring at me and I chuckled.

"She is your future wife, bro." I said winking at him and he rolled his eyes.

"I would choose to die rather than marrying her." He said looking at front and I rolled my eyes.

"I bet your sentence will change in future." I said and he shook his head.

"You tell me, until when are you going to ignore her?" He asked looking at me and I looked away shrugging my shoulders.

"Not until I stand on my own feet." I said and heard him sighing.

"You already are. You have your own café to run bro. What more do you want?" He asked and I sighed.

"To do something big." I said looking at him and he sighed.

"And what if she marries someone else?" He asked and my breath hitched. I can't lose her.