Chapter:- 16

Safa's POV:

"I'm taking my wife with me tonight." I looked at him who said that to Zary.

"Why?"

"What why? She is my wife. She should be with me." Zaif said shrugging his shoulder while he rolled his eyes. I enjoy their fight. A lot.

"You keep taking her every now and then. Don't forget her Rukhasati is still pending." He said glaring at her and I chuckled.

"I know. You can take your wife for tonight." Zaif said smirking at him and he turned to Anu who smirked at him.

"Her smirk is not giving me good vibes." He said sighing deeply and we all chuckled.

"Don't worry. I won't seduce you." I held my head hearing her. Oh Allah! Both of them are crazy. But what came next made me more shocked. How come my brother is so bold?

"I won't mind though. I would love to be seduce by you." I shook my head. I really have to ask Ammi if he is my biological brother or not. He is too way opposite than me. I walked towards him and he looked at me. I took him in the bedroom and he frowned.

"Let me go with him tonight. I have to talk with him about Hyzin." I said holding his arm and he smiled.

"Appi, I so love his name. I wonder how cute he is." I chuckled hearing him.

"We'll meet him soon. If Zaif agree with what I have decided. Insha Allah." I said caressing his cheek and he nodded his head.

"He will agree, Appi. Insha Allah." He said kissing on my head. After sometime I wore my Abaya and walked out. When we were leaving the house I heard him again. I really doubt now if he is my brother or not.

"Make sure to make me Mamu soon." I closed my eyes and heard everyone laugh. Then we left for his house while Rashid and Ayaz left for their headquarter.

"I wonder if he is really your brother." I chuckled hearing him.

"I will have to ask Ammi." I said interwining our fingers and he chuckled.

"But I find those bold sentences innocent sometimes." He said and I looked at him.

"How?"

"I feel like he doesn't know what to say and when." I rolled my eyes hearing him and he chuckled.

"But I know he does that purposely." He said chuckling and I joined him. We reached home and I think Chachu and Chachi slept. May be they didn't know that I was also coming. Or else they would have waited for me. After changing I laid down on bed and my mind went back to Zary who was very happy tonight. I hope he remains happy like this all his life.

"Where are you lost, sweetheart?" I looked at him who was looking at me with frowns. He was now laying beside me and I turned to him.

"Nowhere. I was just thinking about little one. He was looking very happy today." I said looking at him and he placed his hand on my waist making my hormones go crazy. Stop it man. Your single touch makes me crazy.

"Well, anyone would be happy after meeting the people who gave birth to him or her." I nodded my head hearing him. Right though. Wait a minute. What?

"What?"

"Hm. He met Uncle and Aunty today. Aunt Shifa told me to make him meet Aunty. So I did what a mother told me. She is a mother, love. She knows what it feels like living without children." He said removing hair strand from my face and I nodded my head.

"He knows that I have met them before?" I asked and he nodded his head.

"Then why didn't he ask me anything?" I asked to myself. I mean he should shout at me that I met them without taking him with me. And that too I'm hiding this from last one month.