Prologue: Where are we?

It was a normal day in class 3-E, well "normal"... if you even know what's normal now-a-days. 

Ever since the Octopus, otherwise known as Korosensei, came to Class 3-E, things has changed. They are training to be assassins, their mission is to kill Korosensei before they graduate from Junior High. 

In a classroom was Korosensei, Irina and the students. Korosensei wasn't teaching anything at the moment, they were all just talking.  

"You know I wonder what type of childhood did Mr. Karasuma even had." said Sugaya, making the class look at him.

"What makes you say that, Sugaya?" asked Kimura.

"Well we all know that Mr. Karasuma is such a badass person but I wanna know what made him become the person he is today." said Sugaya.

"You do have a point, Sugaya, but Mr. Karasuma isn't someone who likes talking about their past by the looks of it. After all, he prefers to keep his distance from us." said Isogai, making the class agree. Korosensei thought for a moment but suddenly, the class and the teachers began to glow. 

They appeared in a strange cinema room. It had so many seats, one for each person. Everyone looked at each other before looking around. Then the TV flashed on, revealing a person wearing a cloak. 

"Hello Class 3-E, Korosensei and Irina Jelavic. Welcome to my studio." Said the person.

"Why hello there, may I ask why we are here." said Korosensei.

"You guys said that you wanted to know what made Tadaomi Karasuma into the person who he is today, am I right?" asked the person.

"How did you know that?" Asked Yoshida.

"That's none of your concern. Would you like to watch Tadaomi Karasuma's past?" asked the person.

"Should we?" asked Kayano.

"I think we should, after all. Unlike Professor Bitch and Korosensei, we know stuff about them. Mr. Karasuma, on the other hand, we know nothing about him apart from the fact that he works for the Ministry of Defence." explained Karma, making everyone see the logic.

"So is your answer a yes?" asked the person.

"Yes," said everyone. 

[Time Skip]

Everyone was sitting down.

"On the left side of the room is where the bathrooms and bedrooms are. You'll probably be here for the next couple of days. On the right side of the room is a kitchen. You don't need to worry about food, the fridge will stock up automatically. You all have a remote so you may pause if needed, it's the blue button. If you have a question, you may press the purple button to call me and I will answer at my best ability. Well I hope you have a good time." explained the person.

"Thank you, mysterious person for this wonderful opportunity." said Korosensei. The person on screen nodded and disappeared. 

"So shall we start?" asked Isogai, making everyone nod. Isogai pressed the red button and everyone sat back.

Chapter one: Babysitting.