Chapter: 1: Babysitting

The black screen faded into a mansion. 

"Holy shit! Is that a mansion?! Why are we at a mansion?!!" asked/Shouted Sugino.

"I dunno but that is one looking mansion. Maybe Mr. Karasuma is visiting the person who lives there." said Nakamura. 

In the back garden was a 3 year old. He had black spiky-ish hair and his eyes were an innocent black. He was wearing a dark red fox hoodie with dark blue shorts. He wasn't wearing any shoes. This little baby boy was Tadaomi Karasuma.

"That's Mr. K?" asked Okajima. 

"Wow, Mr. K was adorable as a baby!" exclaimed Kurahashi. 

Karasuma was playing his toys, he didn't notice some jumping over the fence.

"I wonder who jumped over the fence," stated Karma.

"Who do you think it is, Karma?" asked Nagisa.

"Maybe a family relative or a friend, but why would they jump over the fence instead of walking through the door of the mansion?" asked Karma, making Nagisa think.

"Seriously, why the fuck do I have to assassinate the two most talented assassins for?" grumbled the person.

"Assassinate?!" exclaimed Okano, making everyone's eyes widened. Korosensei didn't speak, he just paid attention to the screen.

The man finally noticed Karasuma. Karasuma stared at him uneasily.

"Thank god Baby Mr. K noticed the man." Terasaka sighed.

"I know, if he didn't it wouldn't of been good for Mr. K." said Yoshida.

"Hey little boy, do you know where Kosuke Karasuma and Mina Karasuma are?" asked The man, walking to the boy.

"W-Whad do you w-want with mama and papa?" stuttered Karasuma, crawling backwards. 

"Don't tell me that the bastard is planning on killing Mr. K!" growled Mimura.

"Well we all know that Mr. K isn't dead because he's with us now, well at the school." said Karma, frowning. He did NOT like this one bit. 

"Korosensei, do people really go after children and babies?" asked Hara.

"Yes, if it gets what they need, they won't hesitate to harm an innocent child." Korosensei said sadly. Irina look away as this reminded her of her childhood. 

"If you don't tell me where they are, brat, I will kill you." said the man, making Karasuma freeze. Shadow covered his eyes as his breathing started to get faster.

"What's going on with Mr. Karasuma?" asked Kataoka. 

The man stared at the baby before shrugging and pointing the gun at Karasuma.

Everyone stared at the screen shocked. They wanted to help baby Karasuma but knew they couldn't. 

"Bye brat." said the man. 

Some of the students growled at the screen. Some of the students looks away or covered their eyes. Korosensei watched carefully. Irina look away. 

Next thing anyone knew, there was a loud bang.

The class flinched. 

A man and a woman ran outside to see what was the bang was about. Their eyes widened. 

Muramatsu paused the video.

"If Mr. K did get shot, how did he survive?" he asked.

"Maybe the people, who saw Mr. K get shot, got him to the hospital and he was able to survive."  suggested Okuda.