-

CAMIN POV
••••••••••••••••••••
Who are they?

Wait.

Is that "BEAVER?!" "Yes, it's me, Hermione nice to see you again" Ugh can't say the same about her, but who is the man? Oh he's gonna be mine.

I was thinking on how gorgeous he was until beaver talked "Hello cousins, as you can see he is Draco Malfoy my husband and the little girl right there is my daughter Alyssa Narcissa Malfoy" "You are her husband!?" Said Diama "Yes I'm her husband, and you are?" "Diama Nafa Granger" "Well beaver I am glad you aren't a Granger anymore it was disgusting being related to you" Said Lali, and she was bitchy right "Lali, technically I am still related to you, I just got married not born again in another family" "What a shame, well beaver I.." Draycoki interrupted me, he will definitely compliment my outfit.

•••••••••••••••••••
DRACO POV
•••••••••••••••••
Who do they think they are calling a Malfoy like that?! I promised Hermione I would be nice but this muggles are just fucking disgusting.

"Yes I am her husband and you are?" That went good, I was being polite and Hermione looks amused, well done Draco.

I never thought I would be saying this but even Crabbe and Goyle have more bloody brain cells.

Enough, if Hermione isn't going to stand for herself, I will. "You are going to stop insulting my wife" And I thought Potter was easy to mess around with, shame Hermione forced us to be bloody friends "Because I can get you all unemployed before you can even say beaver" Nailed it.

••••••••••••••••
HERMIONE POV
••••••••••••••
I was starting to get worried that Draco hadn't said anything.

What time is it?

"Draco, it's Alyssa's nap time" "Let's go love" he grabbed my hand and walked me out of my cousins group.