-

DRACO's POV
•••••••••••••••••••
After changing Alyssa it was time for tea and of course that means everyone together.

And here we are now, outside, in the backyard full of ugly plants with more insects than life. But hey I am not complaining.

"Well Draco how has the family treated you so far?" Hermione's grandmother asked. Meh, that's it meh "Great Vivian, the family in general exceeded my expectations" It wasn't a complete lie after all.

HERMIONE's POV
••••••••••••••••••••••••
The conversation was light, everyone talking about how life has treated them so far, but my gut is telling me that this is just the beginning of something.

Alyssa was clearly bored and on the verge of crying so I got out one of her books and started reading to her as low as I could, not to disturb the conversation.

"The little piggy named Rosie loved flowers, especially roses because they reminded her of her mommy-" "Already reading beaver?" I got my nose out of the book and saw Lara, the only cousin I have envied. She had long black wavy hair a good skin and light makeup a beautiful blue dress just up the knee and a purse.

Fuck, she hasn't changed at all.

"And you are?" "Draco Malfoy, Hermione's husband" "Poor man, it should be horrible to be married to that, I am just letting you know that I am still out there on the market" "Don't worry woman with the way you look it's more than obvious, now kindly. Shut up" "Ugh, I was just passing, I have to leave now. Goodbye family"

Well that was weird to say less.

———————————————————————
I know that this chapter is really short and I am sorry, anyways, if you didn't know I edited the previous chapters a little bit and the last one has a different ending if you want to go and read it.

Remember you are loved.

- the author