Confession

Lincoln's POV

It has been a week since I got kicked out from the house. All of this happened because I lied to them. Now I start to think, do they really love me?Am I really a family to them? Thinking about this just make me sad rather than angry.

I've made a decision. I need to talk to one of my siblings. But who? If I talk to Lori or Lola, they will just ignore me. Luan will just makes fun of me. Lisa will think it's meaningless to talk to me. Lucy...well, Lucy is one of the closest sibling to me but it's hard to talk to her since she is always hiding. Lily is just a baby. Lynn will just punches me in the face and blames me for causing her losing her game. So it leaves me with Leni, Luna and Lana. When I think about it again, they're the only one who treat me fairly and kind. I just need a perfect time to talk to them.

************************************

Today is Monday. Lincoln is hiding in the bush, waiting for his sisters to return. Then he sees Vanzilla park in front of the house. All of his sisters already enter the house except for Leni, Luna and Lana. The three of them are just talking about school and other things. This is perfect, he just needs to call them.

"Psst psst, hey, can I talk to you guys?". Said Lincoln.

"Whoa, the bush is talking". Leni said with an amazed expression.

"Really?, I need to catch this bush"
Said Lana.

"No, I think it's just Lincoln hiding there. What do you want dude?". Asked Luna.

Lincoln gets out from the bush slowly approaching them.

"Can I ask you guys a question" Said Lincoln.

"Sure Linc".Leni said with a smile.

Lincoln is standing there in silent for a moment. And then he asks.

"What am I to you?". Asked Lincoln with a sad face.

"What do you mean?". Asked them.

"Well, recently... all of you just kicked me out from the house, you guys sell my furnitures and I have to sleep in the rain while all of you sleep comfortably on the bed. I started to think that...y-you guys.. don't love me anymore". Tears start running on his face."Am I a bad brother?Do you guys hate me? How can you guys believe that I'm a bad luck?Me,your brother!Do I mean nothing to you?"Lincoln can't hold his tear anymore, he began to cry loudly.

When the three sisters hear out their brother's confession, they knew that they've done something bad,they start to crying too. Then Leni hug Lincoln follow by Luna and Lana.

"I'm really sorry Lincoln, I should have know this will make you sad. I know you're not a bad luck". Said Leni.

"Yeah, we shouldn't believe what Lynn told us about you. We know you are better than that but still....we just betrayed your trust toward us". Cried Luna.

"You're not a bad brother Lincoln, WE are the bad sisters, I'm really sorry  for what we've done to you and I want you to know that we REALLY love you".Said Lana comforting Lincoln.

They're hugging each other for a few minutes until Lincoln breaking the group hug.

"Thanks you guys, for making me feel better. I need it, really. You should enter the house, I believe mom and dad already worried about you". Said Lincoln while looking at the house.

"How about you? You can't just sleep outside again". Said Luna concern for Lincoln.

"It's okay guys, I know you guys are worry about me but nothing I can do about it. Besides, almost all of my family still scared of my bad luck". Said Lincoln.

The sisters are looking at each other with a sad face.

"I promise Lincky, we'll try to convince them that you're not a bad luck". Said Leni agreed by Luna and Lana.

"Thanks guys, I love you". Said Lincoln hugging them again

After that, the sisters get inside the house leaving Lincoln alone.

(Sorry if my grammar is wrong, hope you like it)