I WILL UPDATE TONIGHT!!!

IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ.

ALRIGHT!

So.

As you may all know, I haven't updated in approx 2 1/2 WEEKS.

I'm really sorry.

Let me explain myself real quick.

So, when I first started writing this, I had some events to reference from the Dream SMP, so I could alter the L'manburg wars to fit them into this story and such. But the thing is, the events on the Dream SMP right now are RIDICULOUSLY BORING. Ever since  Techno's stream a couple weeks ago when he blew up L'manburg, everything has literally been so ass on the SMP, ngl. I still watch streams, I just wish they were a little more exciting. I mean, I understand, they have to write entire stories for each and every person, and they might be in the process of writing the next season now which is why they are using the egg to add a little bit of a plot to the storyline, but the events on the SMP right now are literally dogwater.

This is why I have been having trouble with part 2 of this story.

I wanted to continue this, because this is literally my best work yet. The problem was, after I wrote part 1, I CRASHED. I had no motivation after I realized that I had no events from the SMP to reference. I thought I would be saved by some exciting twist on Tommyinnit's stream or something the next day, but everything just slowed down on the SMP and hasn't really moved along since.

Because of the lack of excitement with the lore on the SMP, I realized that I had to make everything up. I couldn't just alter and change events, and add Drista to them. I couldn't just add events in between. I had to write my own story. I had to make up my own places, and my own events, and maybe even possibly, my own characters.

That's when it struck me how hard this actually was going to be.

You know, when you write your own story from scratch, it takes a lot longer and takes a lot more effort than writing a fanfic. This is usually because when you are writing a fanfic, the characters and setting is already made for you, and you just change it in any way you want. It's like changing someone elses art. It's harder to draw your own art than it is to make changes to a friends art when they ask you for criticism.

That is why it took so damn long for me to find a time to update.

Along with the pressure of school, anatomy and art classes, and a skateboarding competition, I had literally NO TIME TO WRITE OF PLAN ANYTHING.

So instead of doing it during the day, I do it at night.

Alright, so I barely sleep. I know it might not be the best, but I find that from 9pm-1am is my most productive times. So instead of trying to plan for part 2 of this story and writing it during the day, I do it at night.

It's currently noon for me. This was very rushed, and I am doing it during class. But, when I am done with school, I am going to go home and take out my plans and write a chapter for part 2.

And this time, I promise to. I'm not slacking.

I hope you all read the entire thing, and I'll see you tonight!