Issei Hyoudou vs Tatsumi: Kill the Harem

Kokonoe: For whatever reason, making a dragon your weapon can grant you some tremendous power

Junko: And it can even get you a bunch of ladies! Like these two powerful harem protagonists!

Kokonoe: Issei Hyoudou, the mightiest pervert of Highschool DXD.

Junko: And Tatsumi, the protagonist wannabe of Akame ga kill.

Kokonoe: I'm Kokonoe Mercury and she's Junko Enoshima.

Junko: And it's time for a Death Battle!!!

In an abandoned warehouse in the middle of the city, a big boobed lady made a magic circle to summon a demon

In an abandoned warehouse in the middle of the city, a big boobed lady made a magic circle to summon a demon. The portal started to glow red.

Lady: Yes! Come to me so we can rule the-

The glowing stopped as there was a sudden knock on the door. The lady was confused as she went to answer the door to find Issei right in front of her.

Issei: Hey, are you the lady that summoned a demon? Sorry, it took a whi-

Issei immediately saw her boobs and had a bit of a nosebleed.

Issei: (Woah! Her knockers are huge!)

Lady: What kind of demon knocks on the door? And stop staring!

While they were talking, Tatsumi was hiding in the shadows.

Tatsumi: That lady is my target...

Tatsumi quickly dashed at the lady and swung his sword, but Issei got in front of her and blocked Tatsumi's strike with his gantlet.

Tatsumi/Issei: What the?!

Issei pushed Tatsumi back and Tatsumi pointed his sword at him.

Tatsumi: What do you think you're doing?!

Ddraig: Boost!

Issei: Me?! Why are you trying to hurt a big boobed hottie?!

Ddraig: Boost!

The lady got an idea as she held Issei's arm, pressing her boobs against him.

Lady: Please stop the big bad meanie. I'll let you play with me however you like.