Chapter 2 - Kokichi

BEFORE YOU READ : 

0) Here it is the long-awaited chapter.

1) Yes, this is not a typo it is  chapter two bc I am inconsistent with chronology A F

2) This chapter is not exactly a crossover between Girl interrupted and Danganronpa, it is inspired by something else, I hope I did not make it too obvious( but even if it did, pls don't bash me, ok?), but if you guess my inspiration you'll get a free drawing from me :)

3) Violent language alert  and drastic action also drug abuse lol 

Without further ado, let's dive into the chapter 

--------------------------------------------------------=^.^=---------------------------------------------------------

The first thing Kokichi thought in his coma dream was the following:

" Whoa, it's so dark in here, it's been years since it's been the last time I felt so good. I have no wounds, no poison coursing through my veins, no one's contempt and disgust filled sights creeping on my shoulders and mentally weighing me down.

Is this what death is like? If so, then I wish I could stay dead. Wait, hold on for a sec...am I in heaven, or am I in hell? Or maybe I am in neither of these... I hope I didn't go to hell, though I wouldn't be surprised if I did. I made an innocent man kill Miu, I threatened my friends to kill Kaito, I blackmailed Kaito...

and above all... I committed suicide. I deserve it" Ouma wondered.

The next thing he felt was the blow of the wind which went in the opposite direction to his movement.

And then he opened his eyes

He saw the starry night sky, which looked like a black sheet of paper on which someone spilt some colourful paints and glitter, in front of himself, becoming more and more distant with each second. He turned over. He saw the planet Earth being the size of a marble. It was getting significantly closer to him with every second.

"Sh*t, I'm falling!!!!" Ouma thought to himself, but on the outside this thought was expressed with a scream like this: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He looked up and saw a creature made of a dark unsaturated tar-like substance(I'm gonna call him Imz Kokichi and real Kokichi Rez Kokichi), with the only exception of his wings which were made of a galaxy-gel, who surprisingly looked just like the pre-game version of himself him, but with the only exception of having an extra eye on its forehead, which was glowing in hot magenta. All three eyes of his, but the one on the forehead were hidden because pre-game him was covering them with bandages which were dirty with blood.

"GAAAAH!" Rez Kokichi screamed of fear

" Hello there, Kokichi. FLY." Said the Imz Kokichi

" Who the heck are you? " Rez Kokichi asked

"I'm the subconscious pre-game and in-game version of you, your brain hallucinated me in order to help you deal with the problem you have currently at hand. FLY." Imz Kokichi replied.

"Wait a minute... so I'm not dead?"

"No... but if you don't act quickly you will soon be. FLY." Imz Kokichi ordered

FLASHBACK:

Kokichi reminded himself of the scene when he was with Kirumi in his kitchen. It was after she saw him running around on Hope's peak's Academy's rooftop trying to escape Keebo chasing him. Kirumi made a small figurine of a boy made of clay and dressed the figurine up as Kokichi. She dropped the figurine. Kokichi remembered how it shattered into pieces.