~meeting catboi~

You're in your room, its about 3am and there are Monster cans of every color scattered across your floor along with random clothes you decided to try on and the sound of rain and lightning outside. "Hiiii Y/n-chan!!! Wanna play a match with me? I was speaking to some of my friends and they'd really like to meet you!" Hinata's energetic voice sings out happily through your headset. "Yeah sure, my guild members called it in for tonight-er morning." You say as you rub your eyes and yawn, your right leg swinging up and down due to the immense amount of caffeine coursing through your veins. "Yes yes yessss okay let me add you-" You can practically hear the excitement in his voice. You hum to yourself as you finish the last of your drink. "Anddddd done. Y/n-chan meet Kageyama, Bokuto, Kuroo, Noya, Akaashi and Kenma-san." Hinata claps his hands fiercely. "uh hey..." you speak softly into your mic as the guys introduced themselves.

"Hello." -milkman_22

"Hey hey hey!" Owl_dude

"Hey there chibi-chan." Bedhead_captain

"HEY Y/N. NICE TO MEET YA!" Rollinthundaa_4lyf

"Hey." strawberryXpocky

"..." catboi

You greet everyone and sooner or later the first match starts. You're playing against each other, in groups of 4. Your team consisted of Bokuto, Akaashi, Kuroo and of course, yourself. ...we were playing free fire. Yes.This was your game. Your moment not to make a fool of yourself... yes yes yes. And as soon as you touched the ground........You were dead. nope. No no no. There had to be a malfunction in the game.

"Uh. Did the game glitch or-"

"Nope. Kenma killed our asses." You heard Kuroo snort.

"Catboi what the fuck?!" You were speechless...he couldn't have- i- "...how did you do that?" You asked, wide eyed. "...""Dude i-" "I...um...used a grenade and...since you were all in the same place..." a quiet voice filled the now silent chat. He spoke hesitantly, like his hand was covering his mouth. "Well. There you have it y/n. The master has spoken." Kuroo said, chuckling. "Nice kill! I-" A small young girl's voice was heard from Hinata's chat. "SHUT UP, SHOYO. WE'RE ALL TRYING TO GET SOME SLEEP." "Uh guys... my little sister woke up and i think i gotta-" "SHOYO FOR GODSAKES-""BYE!" Soon, within the hour everyone except kenma had logged off. Leaving you and Catboi alone...well in the chat atleast."Uh...how'd you do that move? With the grenade?" You asked, curious to hear the 'master' speak and hear his talents. "Um...i cant really explain...on the voice thing...I'd have to show you in person...sorry..." You tilt your head with a smile. "You go to Nekoma, right?" He hummed a yes in response. "I go there too...are you a third year?" You asked...conversation making wasn't really your strong suit."N-no I'm a second year...Kuroo is a third year..." 'he sounds so cute!' ...okay where the fuck did that come from?! "R-really? I'm a second year too... how come i havent seen you anywhere?" You were confused. How the hell haven't you met him yet? "I- dont like people...so i...tend to stay...away..." "Oh...so if i find you tomorrow, will you show me how to do that move?" "...i guess...""GREAT. I mean... great, see tomorrow you- er. I mean- tomorrow i see you. UH- I'LL SEE YOU TOMORROW, BYE CATBOI-er...kenma..." ...What the actual frick?

thx for reading! plz leave suggestions if you have any!

drink water, eat, brush your teeth, get ready for bed or for your day, and most importantly keep your head up high and know that you are worth it!

luv yall!!!!!

~author-chan