a/n

alright so i'm that i have not updated in the past 2 months or so, but i have a lot going on. i have a lot on my mind and don't feel good. i'm finishing my finals for this year, my grandparents decided to move in with us, i have absolutely no time to myself, my mental health is kinda all over the place, and i feel really insecure about my weight. also we are remodeling one part of the house again, and i honestly just want it to be over, be cuz i don't like it when we have to remodel things. so yeah. i'm sorry if u expected more from this, tbh i did too, but i'm not really in control of the situation that i'm going through rn. but i'm trying my best to do as much as possible. i have a bunch of drafts and ideas for some new one shots. i also really appreciate the fact that i got 42 reads on this story, i honestly didnt even expect it to get to 10 but i'm very grateful! that's all i wanted to say. i love you all! and i hope that when i do have a chance to really start writing stories and updating them(probs during summer vacation) that you guys will read them. if you did read all of this, i want to say thanks cuz you actually took the time to read about my problems.

-love, steph🌝