4. ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ꜱᴛᴀʏ

I yawned, back in my bed. I looked around. Tommy wasn't there, he was probably back at his house by now. I still had his jacket on. I'd return it later, there wasn't much to do this early in the morning. I made my way downstairs to prepare something for breakfast. I opened up the fridge, there wasn't much. We just had the regular things we kept in stock like milk, butter, eggs, and other stuff that didn't pique my interest.

I closed the fridge door and made my way back upstairs, logging onto Discord.

Y/NisClementine: heyy

Tommy didn't respond, probably because he wasn't even online.

Well, this was going to be a very boring morning.

I logged onto Minecraft, deleting old worlds I didn't use.

I stopped on the last one. I recognized this one. I clicked the world and spawned in.

This was the first Minecraft world I played with Tommy.

I looked around. I had spawned in an abandoned village that had some missing blocks like glass and stairs. I walked to the outskirts of the village to find an ugly shack with stairs leading up to it. Inside it was two-blocks tall. Lovely.

I looked around the village, wondering where the villagers went. I started to remember what happened, me and Tommy thought the villagers were annoying and Tommy had just crafted an iron sword. Back that we weren't that good, so an iron sword was like, the best thing ever. He had slain every single villager and taken some blocks to build a house. I opened up my inventory to see some raw steak, bread, and a set of worn down cobblestone tools.

I closed the tab and went back to Discord, about half an hour had passed. I clicked on Tommy's server.

XxAddiexX: Y/N IS TYPING 0 _ 0
DreqmNotFound: Yea? O_o
Y/NisClementine: hello everyone, Tommy is ignoring my texts

Snack_nap: thats not POGGGG

XxAddiexX: Tommy: shitting friend, confirmed??
Y/NisClementine: SHITTING??

VixeeNixee: LMAOOOO

Snack_nap: WHAT

DreqmNotFound: Tommy is shitting?? o_O

Y/NisClementine: LOL

XxAddiexX: OMG WAIT

She edited her message, "Tommy: shitty friend, confirmed??"

1 new message from TommyInnit

Y/NisClementine: he finally messaged me, bye everyone

You went to the DM you shared with Tommy.

TommyInnit: where r u

Y/NisClementine: ???

TommyInnit: what do you mean '???'

Y/NisClementine: I'm at home

TommyInnit: you forgot we had school?

Y/NisClementine: OH SHIRT

TommyInnit: Shirt is my favorite cuss word

Y/NisClementine: omg.................. why............😨

TommyInnit: just hurry up bitch

I quickly logged off of Discord and looked through my closet. I settled on just wearing something simple and comfortable but somewhat presentable. I grabbed my new messenger bag, my old one was worn out and it was pretty childish.