7. ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʟᴏᴜᴅ

TW: Su**ide mention

﹌﹌﹌﹌

Before we start this chapter, have y'all been eating well? Drinking enough water? How about sleep? Well, make sure to take care of yourself. Remember no one is perfect, but you're one of the closest things to perfection. (✿╹◡╹) 

   (11:56 PM)

    This time, I decided to wear something a bit nicer to the party. I wasn't sure what I was going to  wear but anything nicer than my previously planned outfit had to be better. Searching through my closet, I realized I should probably go shopping. All I had was some random hoodies, t-shirts, jeans, and pajamas. 

   I got on my computer, opening up Discord to talk to Michelle.

Y/NisClementine: Michelle??

   She wasn't online so I had to wait for a bit, in the meantime I decided to do some online shopping. I wanted to wear something that was casual and easy to move in but wouldn't stand out. 

    There were some cute clothes I found so I bought them. I checked Discord again to see that Michelle had messaged me. 

XxMichelle: what

Y/NisClementine: what should I wear to the party

XxMichelle: idk

I sent her pictures of what I had bought and asked her to help make me an outfit.

XxMichelle: why are all the clothes so casual

Y/NisClementine: I want to be able to breathe in some comfortable clothes

XxMichelle: uhh ok

XxMichelle: well, I think the cream cardigan and the jeans would go nice

Y/NisClementine: what shirt though 

XxMichelle: a plain t-shirt 

XxMichelle: but tuck it 

Y/NisClementine: what okay then

XxMichelle: so I heard you're simping? 

Y/NisClementine: wtf 

Y/NisClementine: no

Y/NisClementine: we're just friends and I'd prefer if it stayed that way

XxMichelle: sniff sniff 

XxMichelle: I smell lies

Y/NisClementine: shut tf up, we get you want to be the "I-ship-it" friend 

XxMichelle: :/

Y/NisClementine: I only like Tommy as a friend

  I wanted to get away from all this madness. Being a streamer was fun and all but the fandom was completely insane. And not in the funny way. All I said was something along the lines of "Tommy is cool.", and what do you know? I'm being shipped with him by everyone. Even the one person I thought wouldn't ship us.                                                                                                                              In an attempt to get away from Michelle, I got out my phone. I scrolled through Twitter, snickering to myself at the funny tweets I saw. 

Macacado

y'all look what I just made because of @Y/NisClementine stream                                                                   hppts://eee.waterpad.com/