Wait...HUH?!

You were woken up by Georgie as he has a scared expression in his face. He screams telling you to run outside. You question why and he says: "I don't have enought time to explain. Just go outside" You then do what he had said, run outside. But on the way you see a robotic figure chasing you in the distance. You think: (Hey, is this what georgie was telling me to go outside for?) It then runs faster. You run in a panic as it gets closer and closer. You then realize it's a rat-robot thing. Once you ran all the way through the rooms,  you find broken stairs. You see spare stairs in the room you're next to. So you grabbed them and ran as fast as you can. Once he was far away enough you realize there is a fire through the last step. You then grabbed a nearby mug and splashed it. Like you expected, it didn't work. Georgie runs down stairs with a fire extinguisher looking at you, panting. He then uses the fire extinguiaher on the fire and grabs your hand saying "Let's get out of here." You then ask where re the others. Surprise surprise, Georgie says look behind you. Just as you expected, the others ran heading to the exit. So we ran out the safe place which, wasn't really safe. And so on.