Slimy....

You ran outside just to see willow's group infront. "Rise and shine! Looks like we managed to get you out of bed!" Willow said. "I've been told that one of you caused quite a stir at one of our outposts." Willow then continued. Pony then ignored her words and said "How could you do this to us, Willow? You're destroying the home of many innocent people!" "And you really think you didn't do the same? How cute, The refinery was the home to many people, Pony." "You, the sleazy cop and that zebra have all caused many relocations. We can't afford to feed them all in one place." Willow said. "Leave him alone! You took zizzy away from us!" Georgie yelled. "Listen kid. As mush as i'd like to defend your friends' actions, they've done some horrible things to my people." Willow said. You zone out for a bit then realized. "Take them with us, We'll keep them all in one place where we can control what they do." Willow said as her members grab your friends and Georgie. "You can't do this to us, we haven't done anything!" Giraffy said. "And we'll make sure it stays that way." Willow continued. The last thing you see is a bat whacking you in the face as all the others get whacked too. You wake up and see you're in a prison cell with the others. Willow said "You'll all be staying here until you either cooperate or wear out. I'll be looking forward to talking to you soon!" She walks away and Giraffy apologizes. "What for?" Pony asked. Mimi said "We shouldn't have met with the group. You were right to be suspicious of it.. we were wrong." Giraffy apologizes again and pony says "Sigh... I forgive you. Now, we just need to get out of here somehow..." You and the others discovered a manhole under the bed. Zee and Zuzy pop out of it and say "Hey-o! We need quick help to get out of here. Anyone wanna go down?" You go down but before you do Georgie takes your hand and says "WE are going down." Your eyes widen a little and you both immediately go down. The others close the manhole then put back the bed so it doesn't look suspicious. The sewage water was icky and green. But you both see a silhouette and it....