A Miracle of a Rescue

₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

𝒜 𝑀𝒾𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝒶 𝑅𝑒𝓈𝒸𝓊𝑒

ʚˑ˚₊━━━━━━━₊˚ˑɞ

"No Aiya you should be there, you have abilities as an idol." Anzu pleaded.

I shook my head and grasped her hands, "listen, you go up there. I believe in you, I have to try my best to help in the shadows. Plus I'm not ready to go in front of that kind of crowd.... It brings back memories that I do not wish to relive."

"O- okay...." She relented.

"That's it!" I slung an arm around her shoulders, "now let's get this show on the road."

{.⋅ ♫ ⋅.}

"Thank you so much Morisawa-senpai! It means a lot to Trickstar and I." I bowed again.

"HAHAHAHAHA! It wasn't a problem! We RYUSEITAI are heroes! We are here to help, especially if it is a friend in need." Chiaki boldly stated.

"I'll be cheering you all on!" I smiled.

"No, we'll be cheering you on. We are going to give it our all against fine, I among many others want a revolution, a new one that sparks hope and creativity. I'm sure those who went through pain last year would agree." Chiaki's formerly solemn expression turned into one of ecstasy when he pulled me into a tight hug, "right now it all rests on both of you girls' shoulders. We'll lighten the burden as much as we can."

He winked before waving and leaving off to go home.

"Ai~! Anzu~! I'm so happy you guys are on my side!" Subaru pulled both of us into a hug.

"Yeah it's no problem at all! It's our job to help you guys out." I returned Subaru's hug, knowing that he needed one now more than ever.

I gazed at the sky, now dyed blood red and saffron orange. Tomorrow was the day when Trickstar's fate would be sealed, whether that be for the better or worse.

{.⋅ ♫ ⋅.}

"Ah, hello it's nice to meet you!" I grasped the red haired girl's hand and took a picture with her.

I was surrounded by so many people, all of them being fans. I was surprised by the fact that these people existed, I didn't think many people would recognize me or even care for that matter.

"Hey," a boy rested his elbow on my shoulder, "can I have your number?"

"Oh, I am sorry but I can't really do that." I forced a smile and removed his arm from my body.