Idyllic Dreams

𝐼𝒹𝓎𝓁𝓁𝒾𝒸 𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈

𝐼𝒹𝓎𝓁𝓁𝒾𝒸 𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒪𝓃𝑒

ʚˑ˚₊━━━━━━━₊˚ˑɞ

She was my best friend....

No, she was more than that. She was someone I thought I'd spend the rest of my life with.

Dear Kagura,

I hope you're happy and carefree now.... I hope you can continue watching over me. You were an angel. I loved you so much.... Until we meet again.

Love,

Aiya

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Back then, we were two simple- wait no scratch that, two not-so-simple girls. We both had just begun sixth grade. We ran into each other at an event for my mother's new album release. I was wandering around the large room full of mostly adults. I didn't want to listen to my parents and my brother was coming late due to practice with his unit at Yumenosaki. They were either relatives or affiliated with my family in some way or the other. Some would stop to talk to "The Ohara Company's little girl". Even though I was quite young, I knew they didn't really care unless they were family. They just wore masks to score some brownie points with my family.

I stopped when I caught a glimpse of Heaven, meaning a table full of sweets. I quietly slipped towards the table and began to fill my plate of sweets instead of something healthier. I sat down and enjoyed the only good thing of this boring function, making sure I didn't get any on my sky blue dress. My parents would surely have my head if I ate too many sweets instead of something healthier. There were probably on the other side of the room talking business with another family, perhaps the Tenshouins?

I knew they were pretty close, I had even met their son once when we went to meet them. He was a sickly child yet very pretty, he had a soft angelic look to him. We talked for the duration of the time I was there, he didn't seem to be a bad person.... Though I'd choose Midori over him in a heartbeat. After all he was my best friend since we were young, but we unfortunately had to part ways during this past winter. We tried to keep in touch but it was unfortunately very difficult. Ever since we moved it felt like I had to go to even more lessons for something or there were more functions I had to attend.

My parents were both large figures in both the entertainment and business world, and I was happy for that but I, being their daughter was dragged into it despite still being a child. I sighed looking down at my strawberry cheesecake slice. I was about to take another bite when a small voice interrupted my thoughts .