chapter25

guys let's just please forget about my update the other day it's so embarrassing i don't wanna talk about it

also the "cast" is just a suggestion you dont HAVE to imagine them as the pictures i put

ok i made a book called champagne problems and i know there are only 2 chapters out so far but i am super proud of it and would really appreciate it if you checked it out🥰🥰
—————

CLOVE TALI
—————————————————————

Waking up with a smile I feel Daddy's head nestled in my upper chest. I giggle at how silly he looks. His hair is everywhere and his big body cover mine completely. He is so handsome.

Smiling down at him I play with his hair as he hugs me closer. My body tingles.

Not agin Clove.

I cant help it Daddy brings out a different side of me.

I see Daddy on top of me gripping both of my mounds and peacefully laying asleep.

Sleepy head.

Stirring awake I see Daddy open his eyes. His dark brooding eyes stare deep into mine and his deep husky voice captures my ears as he pulls his lips into a smirk.

"Hi little sheep."

"H-Hi." I say back smiling.

He smirks and nuzzles his head back into my chest. My face turns red again and I close my eyes as he chuckles.

"G-Good morning." I say.

"Shhh go back to sleep." he slurs and closes his eyes again.

I giggle and run my hand through his hair.

"I-I have to go to the bathroom." I whisper. He groans and rolls over as I get up and limp to the bathroom. 

Doing my business and quickly rushing to get back out to Daddy but when I opened the door he wasn't there.

W-Where did he go?

D-Did h-he leave?

W-What- What must've happened?

Shocking me warm large arms wrap around my small torso and I jolt against its arms.

"Did I scare you baby?" he chuckles.

"Y-Yes." I say embarrassed. His fingers glide down my sides tracing my frame again resting his head in my neck.

"I have to go to work today baby." he whispers.

Oh.

I-I thought we were spending the day together before he leaves.

Stop Clove.

You sound selfish.

You're not his only priority.

R-Right.

"Ok then I'll make you breakfast and we can head out." I hear him say, snapping me out of my thoughts.