𝐖𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧.

"Now!" I hear as something cold and wet hit my face. I sit up bolt up-right and look around the room. Everything seems to be intact, Harry is still sleeping, Abraxas is sleeping in a exotic position, Fred and George is standing over me with a bucket of water. What?! I snap my head in Fred and George direction. "How-" I began, but I get cut off by Fred, the older twin. "How we got here?" He says finishing my question. I nod desperately waiting for an answer. "Well-" He starts, but George continues. "Percy went to Hogwarts and took us here." Fred nods "Bill, Charlie, Mum, Dad, and Luci told us what happened." I look at George and him and Fred both say together "You look very beautiful though!" I blush, then slap the both of them "Why did you wake me up?" I ask ringing out my pillow onto the floor. "Because, why not?" Fred and George both said in sync. I was about to pounce and attack them, but I thought of something much better. A smirk was making an appearance on my face and I saw the twins starting to look at each other in fear. I think of a wolf long and hard like Griphook said. I felt my vison getting stronger, and my hands turn into paws. A minute later, I wag my tail and look up at Fred and George, who was scared shitless. I lowly growl at them while flashing some of my teeth. "George-" Fred gets cut off by George "Run!" I give them a 5 second head start, then start chasing them. "MUM!" They both shout running downstairs with me hot on their tail. "What's wrong?"
Mom asks them when they run into the dining area.

I run in and sit in front of her wagging my tail. "She chased us down here!" Fred explains out of breath. Narcissa looks at me in interest. I struck a funny pose and walked over to her and sat in front of her. She giggled and bent down petting me. "Let me guess, this is your sister." She asks still petting me with one hand, and brushing one strand of hair behind her ear. The twins nod hiding behind mother. "Can you turn back into a human for me?" She asks me carefully. I nod and I think about turning human again. I feel my hair getting longer, my paws turning back into hands, and my clothes shifting back on. "Now that was cool." The twins say confidently. I smirk and walk past them, but not before tripping them up, making them fall to the ground. "That was very rude of you, Robin." Mother says giggling slightly. I shrug and make a cup of coffee. "Would you like some coffee, mother?" I ask putting a mug in the holder. "Yes, please. I'll get breakfast started." She replies back washing her hands. "Fred and George, wanna help me cook?" They nod rapidly and speeds walks to help the lady Malfoy. I chuckle and start making another cup of coffee. "Morning father" I say turning around with a coffee in hand. I point to my ears "Enhanced hearing." I say responding to the very confuse glances. Everyone nods and goes back to what they were doing. "Mother, your coffee is ready. It's going to be on the counter." I say leaving the kitchen with my mug. "How is she so independent now?" I hear George whisper to Fred. "Easy. Just be independent." I say loud enough for them to hear.

I go upstairs and knock on Draco's door. I hear a faint 'come in' on the other side and I carefully open it. I walk in and sit on his bed. "Morning." I say smiling. "Good morning." He says rubbing his silver eyes and smiling. "Breakfast is almost ready, so get ready." I say getting up. "Hey, Rob?" I turn to look at him, "I'm sorry for hurting you when we were younger..." He says staring into my eyes. I smile "Its alright." I say, "No, its not okay. I bullied you, Harry, and Abraxas because I was jealous of the fame y'all got." I pause and put my now empty coffee mug on the dresser "Jealous?" I ask. He nods in response, "I'm so sorry" He says, tears leaking out of his eyes. I run back to his bed and hug him "Draco its fine, I forgive you. You are my brother, I will always forgive you. People make mistakes, and you learn from them as you grow older." I say squeezing him. He doesn't say anything "Draco?" I hear light snoring on my shoulder, so I lightly push Draco back unto his pillow, I tuck him into his covers, and kiss him on his cheek. I smile. "Sleep peacefully Draco." I quietly whisper. I leave his room and shut his door quietly. I turn around, and a scream almost ripped out of the back of my throat.

"Harry Potter!" I whisper shout. "Harry James Potter, here at your service!" The raven haired boy says, saluting. I roll my eyes "Harry, you bloody scared me!" I say grabbing his hand and walks downstairs. "Sorry," He says, once we get downstairs and into the kitchen. "Morning, lovebirds" Fred and George says in sync. I blush a deep shade of red "Oh hush up!" I say. "Morning everyone!" Abraxas says. "Morning!" I say. "Where's Draco?" Percy asks coming into the kitchen. "Sleep. Now if you excuse Harry and I, we will be in the garden." I say, dragging Harry off. Once we get there, I observe all the plants and the flowers. "Beautiful, just like you." Harry says, carefully picking out a rose and handing it to me. "Thank you." I replied, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear. He nods, leading me back inside.

"Just in time for breakfast!" Abraxas exclaimed. I look around and my eyes fall on Draco, who was making direct eye contact with me. He smiles and waves, in which, I wave back. We all settle down at the dining table and start eating. "We should discuss a plan sense, you know, we are going back to Hogwarts." Harry suggests. "Agreed. We need people to help." Father says. "Who are those people?" Abraxas asks. "You'll see." Father says, smirking

ꜰᴇᴡ ʜᴏᴜʀꜱ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ.. (ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ 4 ᴘ.ᴍ.)

Abraxas, Bill, Draco, Harry, and I was sharing ideas for a plan in the sitting room when the fire flared up green and four to five people stepped out of the fire place. "Cissa?!" A averaged height woman called out. "Bella?!" Mother says, stepping out of the kitchen. "Who are they?" The strange woman asks. "I'm Robin Malfoy-" I get cut off by the woman pulling out her wand and pointing it at me "That's impossible! The twins have been missing for years!" The lady screeched. "Bella! Put the wand down. It's them." 'Bella' slowly puts her wand hand back down. "If you are the real Abraxas and Robin, what did you used to call me?" Bella asks. I think for a while, I remember some pieces because of my photographic memory.. "Trixie Puffs?" I ask/say. "Easy, Puffy." Abraxas say after me. The crazy, but perfect, haired woman runs up to us, hugging us. We hug her back, squeezing her. 

"I missed you so much, Robin and Abraxas." Bellatrix says backing out of the hug. "Whos that?" She asks, pointing to Harry. "Harry Potter-" "WHY IS THIS FILTHY HALFBLOOD IN THE MANOR?!" Bellatrix screeches, whipping out her wand once again, pointing it at the panicked raven head boy. "Bellatrix! Let us explain!" I panicked, trying to get her to calm down. "Fine, but explain, now." Bellatrix sneered, now heading to the black love seat and propping her feet on the white, marbled coffee table. Me, Abraxas, Draco, and Harry looks at each other and decides to sit by each other across from Bellatrix. "Well, a week ago or so, Dumbledore will held these meetings for some reason, and we were never aloud to participate. Until Harry, Abraxas, but he was named Ron Weasley before, and I put our ears to the door and listened in." I spoke. Abraxas continued. "Molly, Ginny, Hermione, and Dumbledore talked about money that he was going to steal from us and give it to them. Molly also mentioned how she was going to divorce dad and marry Dumbles." Harry adjusts a little, but continues "So we went back to the common room in rage, and that's when our inheritance happened." "Wait, sorry to interrupt, but ain't their other plan was to kill Robin?" Draco interrupts. I nod, continuing the story. "So, we decided to go to Gringotts the next day and we got a blood test," I carefully slide her the tests and watch her pick them up and examining them. She looks up and Abraxas continues. "Mom, dad, and Draco bursted in the door and we had a long hug." He chuckles a bit before continuing. "We got the rest of our inheritance and headed here. Robin took a nap, but when she awoke, she wrote the rest of our siblings, all except for Ginny. We met them the next day at the Leaky Cauldron and told the story to them. All my siblings decided they wanted to become Malfoy's so we went back to Gringotts and everything off. So like our blocks, glamour, and compulsions. That's why we look more...What's the word?" Abraxas turns to us for help. "Mature?" I ask. "Yes. That's why we more mature." Last, but not least, Harry finishes off "We came home and got settled in. Then the next day, a woman named Bellatrix came over and called me a filthy-" I cut him off "Harry!" Bella chuckles a bit. "Just like James." Harry smiles "You knew my dad?" Bella scoffs. "Who doesn't? He was the star at Hogwarts. Everybody loved him, except for Snape and most of the Slytherin's. I hung out with him for some time before he died." She had this dreamy look in her eyes. "I hope you know Harry, Voldemort really regrets killing your parents. If he could bring them back, he would. I promise." Mom says coming towards us with some pastries.

After some time of chatting, Dad told us that the Death Eater meeting was starting and we could join. The meeting was held in the dining room and Bellatrix, Abraxas, Draco, Harry, and I sat by each other. We finally got a good look at Voldemort. Pale skin, a chalk-white, skull-like face, snake-like slits for nostrils, red eyes and cat-like slits for pupils, a skeletally thin body and long, thin hands with unnaturally long fingers. I felt a shiver run down my spine, but I tried to ignore it. He smirked at us and finally spoke after a moment. "We should probably think of a plan."