𝑳𝑬𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑺 𝑷2 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑫𝑰𝑮𝑶𝑵 𝑨𝑳𝑳𝒀

𓆙𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑒 𝑝𝑜𝑣𓆙
I was playing with Toothless, a Night Fury dragon. I found him wondering around for food, so I did the most normal thing to do and took him in. He was badly injured. So I fixed him up, sad news is that his teeth won't grow back....He liked the name Toothless, so we just stuck to that. Me and Toothless was playing a muggle game called tag. I stopped running when I heard Toothless sneeze and a sound of ruffing feathers. I turn around and see a snow white owl on Toothless head. I walk up to it. "Hey little guy, what you doing here?" I ask. It drops a letter in my hand. "Wait here." I say. I run to treat table and get some owl treats and run back to the owl. "Thank you, are you a girl or boy?" I ask. It hoots at the first answer, so it's a girl. I gave the treats to the owl and I pull out the letter from the envelope and started to read.

Dear Charlie,
This is your sister, Robin. If you didn't know Harry, Ron, and I went 'missing' and before you ask, yes the Harry Potter. We went 'missing' in the holidays. We are not missing we are completely fine. We are at the Malfoy Manor. The reason we are here is because we took an inheritance test and we are not a Weasley, but a Malfoy. Dumblebee, Hermione (The girl I told you I disliked), Ginny, and mum betrayed all of us. Tried to get us under their thumb. We overheard them in a meeting. I'll tell you the rest later I have proof, but you need to meet us in Digon Ally with the rest of the family. Tell them this too. Be careful and make sure you have your wand because they probably will try to obliviate you.

Love,
Robin

After I finished reading, I was angry. How dare they?! Betray Harry, Ron, and Robin?! Ginny and mum?!! I go to my friend, Matt. "Hey Matt, can you take care of Toothless, family emergency. Don't worry, I'll pay you." I ask. "For sure and you don't have to pay me. It's family I understand." He says. I thank him and walk to my hut and pack some clothes and necessary stuff. I walk out and go to where Toothless is. "I'm sorry buddy, but I have to go. It's a family emergency." I explained to him. He nods in understanding and nuzzle his head in my shoulder like a hug. I rubbed my hand on his head. "Matt will take care of you. Would you like that?" I say. He nods in approval. "See you later Toothless, I love you." I smile. He makes a sort of noise that sounds like saying 'I wov you too!' I smile wider and apparate to the barrow. When I get there I see Bill, Percy, and dad. They immediately look at me. They smile, "You got the letter.." Percy says. "About that, they are at the Malfoy Manor. She wants us to meet them in Digon Ally." I say. "Alright, let's go." Dad says. We floo to Digon Ally and walk to the Leaky Cauldron and sit at a table and wait. A couple minutes went by, and the Malfoy's come in with 2 more kids. That must be Ron and Robin.
𓆙𝑅𝑜𝑏𝑖𝑛'𝑠 po𝑣𓆙
When we flooed to Digon Ally, people gave us weird and suspicious looks. I shrugged them off. We walk in the Leaky Cauldron and we see Charlie, Percy, Bill, and Arthur. We walk over to them and put up privacy wards. "We'll get straight to the point." Draco says, and we go on and tell them the story about the betrayal and our soulmates. When we finish, they were either shocked, angry, or a mixture of both. Charlie was the first to come out of his state. "Proof?" He asks. We give him the inheritance papers. Then he got red in the face. Bill hugged him to calm him down. "I hope you know that you are now welcome to the Malfoy Manor. Arthur, I never hated you, I just hated your wife." Dad says. We all laugh. "Don't worry I divorced her." Arthur says. "Great, because me and Luci is your mate." Mom says. When those words came out her mouth, it came quiet. "Wow, we have another dad. Yes!" I say, while clapping. Everyone started laughing again, so what? I maybe an entertainer! Dad (Arthur) kisses mom and father. "Hey! keep it PG13! Do that in the bedroom." Percy scolded. They all blushed. "P-Percy where did you learn that." Dad asked. I snorted, I looked at everyone else and they trying to stifle laughter. "I walked in on people doing it, I wanted to bleach my eyes. Let's just say I could not look at them for a whole week." I could not hold it anymore, I laughed. "Itty bitty Percy is innocent." I said. That seemed to be everyone else trigger and they started laughing with me. "Am not!" Percy says blushed red like a tomato. When we calmed down, father says, "If you want, we could blood adopt you and you'll be all Malfoy's, but you don't have to if you don't want to. Just an offer." They all say sure or yes. "Yay more siblings!" Draco cheers. "Wait what about my dragons?" Charlie asks. "You have dragons?!" Draco asks amazed. "Yes, in Romania." Charlie smiles. "Please father, let them come." Draco says with puppy dog eyes. "Fine." Father says amused. "Gringotts?" Dad asks. "Gringotts." We all say.

A/N: Sorry I took a nap lmao