Problems That Stem From Foolishness

LMAO THE POV CHANGES AND FLOWS JUST GO WITH IT I'M SORRY-

"I'm your friend, Tommy"

And he actually believed it. Tommy took the words to his heart after being cast out by his best friend, while others stood by and just watched. His life was now as lonely as could be, but then Dream said that. And Tommy believed him.

In the beginning, when Dream would tell Tommy to drop his stuff, Tommy would hesitate, laugh, or even talk back. His joy would end quickly by the blunt end of a few punches and the threat of an ax. Every time it got a little easier to break Tommy, and Dream was loving it. Not only was he enjoying it, he was basking in the fear and the little crack that grew in Tommy's spirit each time he would punch him. Tommy didn't enjoy it, and after a week of the same situation every day he didn't bother to make much of anything or even collect items for his own.

Tommy tried to keep his secret hidden, but the large appendages coming out of his back needed to be freed once in a while. He noticed his wings growing in after the first war, and could only attribute it to his father's genes. They stopped growing about one week into exile and they were getting harder to hide.

Tommy bound his wings even in L'Manburg, not wanting anyone to know he was 'one of them'. He kept his wings folded and wrapped tightly behind his back. It's not like he knew how to even use them anyway. His father hated him, he could never go to him to learn. So he kept them bound. He wanted to brag about them and fly above the clouds but he didn't let anyone know about them. Not even Tubbo. Fear in the back of his mind kept saying they would think him a traitor, or that they would find out of his heritage. There would be times in between activities or few minutes throughout the day when he knew he was alone and would let them free. But in exile there wasn't much time in between, so he would always unbind his wings right after Dream had left, and bind them as soon as he was up.

Dream was unpredictable with his visits, but what Tommy knew was that he would visit once a day, every day. No matter what. No more, no less.

When he had seen Dream leave for the day saying, "I'll be back tomorrow Tommy, don't break the rules okay?" He went to his tent and unwound his bindings. It felt good to spread his wings after almost the full day Dream had spent with him. He walked to the front of the tent and moved his wings in an up and down motion a few times before sighing and turning around. There stood a man in the green hoodie, mask just above his mouth, smirking at the discovery he had just made.

When Dream found out about Tommy's wings, he was delighted to have new leverage. Instead of punching him and threatening his life, he would throw him to the ground and threaten to break his wings. Easier and less amount of effort to keep the British boy in line. Slowly but surely the boy no longer hesitated to throw his items down and let them blow up. He was cooperative and no longer 'disobeyed' as Dream called it.

After about a week of the constant bombardment of Dream's visits, Tommy had a few hours to look at his stashed loot under his shack. A chest full of diamonds, emeralds, and some armor he had collected. He put the sword into the chest and climbed the ladder to the ground floor, replacing the block and going on his merry way. It wasn't until two days later he had realized his mistake.

A cow.

Tommy had shoved a cow in a boat down into the hole when he first cleared it out, he wanted to have someone to look after the chests, rhetorically of course. Robert, the cow, was only there because it gave Tommy hope somehow, he didn't know really either.

Two days later, and Dream had just blown up the few items Tommy had in his inventory, Tommy didn't complain. Tommy didn't say anything in fear of his wings, the only thing he had left was his, being taken from him. The thought of losing them made him tremble.