Problems That Stem From Being Alone

WHAT DID I TELL YOU TOMMY?... Sorry doesn't cut it... You need to learn a lesson in listening... You need to lose everything... no connections...

Tommy saw Dream walking away with his wings, smirking. Tommy called out after him, "DREAM WAIT I'M SORRY PLEASE! DREAM COME BACK! I'LL BE BETTER I PROMISE!" Tommy was running after him but everything went dark and he fell, and he heard a whisper from behind him. "Tommy, why did you lie to me? We could've been friends. I thought we were friends." He turned around and it started to get hard to breathe. "Do you feel guilty Tommy?" He tried to find where the voice was coming from, when he turned around he was Dream on a wall of obsidian with some of his friends. Not friends. Who were they? Oh... "Dream I'm sorry! Please, I need you." Tommy's vision went black and a sharp pain infected his back and he screamed. "You need to be broken Tommy. You need to become someone who will listen. You need to be nothing. Because that's what you are. YOU. ARE. NOTHING." Tommy looked up and saw a faint figure, "DREAM! DREAM DON'T LEAVE ME! DREAM!"

Technoblade was shaking him trying to wake him up, "TOMMY! TOMMY! WAKE UP! IT'S JUST A DREAM!" Tommy couldn't breathe, "Where- Where's Dream?!" he said looking around. Technoblade was concerned, "Tommy! What- Toms just breathe with me okay?" Technoblade was trying to get the crying boy to calm down and stop hyperventilating. Phil came through the door in his pajamas, "WHAT-" He saw Tommy hugging his older brother crying into his shoulder, "Shh... It's okay Tommy, he's not here. It's okay"

(SOFT TECHNO SOFT TECHNO SOFT TECHNO SOFT TECHNO AHHHHH)

Tommy fell back asleep in his arms, and Techno still looked scared. His face soon turned to anger as he closed the door behind him. "What happened? I came downstairs cause I heard screaming, what's wrong?" Philza had so many questions running through his mind. "Phil," Techno turned to Phil, "he kept crying out for Dream not to leave him, and that he would be better. And he... Phil, I think Dream did this to him."

____________________________________________________________________________

"What? No, that's not possible! I mean why would Dream- He wouldn't right?" Philza stammered and looked at Techno, "Phil, he was calling out to him, saying he's sorry and that he needs him. He was screaming Phil. And- I wasn't there okay? I wasn't there to protect him! Who knew he even had wings?! I should've taken him in. God I-" Philza interrupted his babbling with a hug, "It's not your fault. It's none of our fault, except that green assholes."

The next few days went about the same way, waking up in pain, eating a little, falling asleep, another nightmare, then he would wake up in either his brother's arms or his father's. Ghostbur had gone back to L'Manburg on the third day, on Techno and Phil's request not to say anything about Tommy. After about a week of this routine, he finally asked, "Whose bed am I in?" Philza laughed at the question, while Technoblade didn't. "You've been sleeping in Techno's bed for the last week or so. He's been sleeping on the couch" Philza explained with a smile. "OH I'M SO SORRY! I'll move to the couch." Tommy started to get up and moved the covers off his legs, "Toms, you're fine. Seriously just stay here." Techno assured him as he pulled the covers back over his legs. "But in exchange," Tommy's eyebrow quirked up, he knew where this was going. "I want you to answer a few questions. You don't have to answer but try."

"Okay fine." Tommy agreed, after all, he was staying at his house and sleeping in his bed. "First question, what happened to your base? Second question, when did you suddenly get wings? Third, what happened to you? Lastly, WHO did this to you?" he said with a frown. Tommy started answering the questions while counting on his hand, "Okay well, it got blown up first of all. Secondly, they came in right after the first war, it was quite sudden but not unexpected. After all, Phil is my biological dad. Third, a lot happened to me. And-" Tommy got real quiet and looked down again. "As for who did this to me, I'd have to say myself. I didn't listen to him and well, I got punished for it. It's my fault." Technoblade frowned and sighed, "Was it Dream? Did he punish you?"