/rosé/ best freinds with benefits/M/g!p

So if you guys have recommendations just write a comment......don't be shy ok

Enjoy

Y/n p.o.v

I was at my house do nothing it was a regular day I had work tomorrow in the morning but I lived with my best friend she comes about this time but she is with her girlfriend. But she makes me confused tho, so we had sex and we both agreed on being friends but with benefits to have sex when we feel like it.

But she has a girlfriend she stays over there leaving me here alone I still don't know if we are still on the best friend benefit. I was hungry so decided to go and find something to eat I walked too the kitchen with my slipper it was night time so I was wearing my pj that was comfy.

I went too the kitchen opening the fridge I looked at it I saw some left overs from last night
So I grabbed it putting on the counter " I hope it's still good" as I was about too put it in the microwave I heard keys outside from the front door.

"Who is coming?" I said to my self while it distracted me from putting my food in the microwave.

The door opens then shutting close
" y/n!!" With a loud voice

I already knew who it was just by the scent that entered my nose " I'm here rosé" I said as she turn seeing me with anger on her face.

"What happened?" I said with a flat low voice enough for her to hear.

[ROSE p.o.v]

I was at my office but something bad had happened knowing I have cameras in my desk I don't check them but something caught my eye
I look closely seeing my girlfriend kiss one of my people who work for me, anger hit me like a wave I get up from my seat opening my office door.

Everybody looked at me but I didn't give a fuck I walk towards her " what the fuck!" I said with anger in me " what do you mean?" She said trying too lie in front of my face.

"You kissed this guy I saw in the cameras!! "
She had a shocked face, she noticed that everybody was looking at us but I didn't care " I - I I'm sorry" she said thinking I'm going too forgive her " I'm done with you ok!!." I turned to the guy " and your fired ok go fuck you Self!!" I said in front of there faces.

" guys get back too work" after saying that they got back too work Looking at there computers.

" do you want me too fix the paper work so you could go home earlier" my assistant said with a flat tone I turn too her " yes please thank you" I said I walked too the elevator pressing the first floor.

Once the doors shut I released my anger well I tried  too but I couldn't it was too much too handle instead I decided to go home with my best friend and probably going too fuck her when I fought I was going to have sex with my " girlfriend"

The elevator stoped too the floor as I get off fast saying bye too every body that was there with my nice voice my dad thought me to be polite to people even tho I'm angry and control my self.

I got in my car turning it on as I hear the engine starts. I put my hand on the steering wheel noticing my veins popping out of all the anger I drove fast not caring of all the cars that where on the way running all the red light I stoped in front of the house I turned off the car seeing the house lights on I walked too the front off the house I got my keys I opened the door.