Scars from past

Author-Warning something dark stuff

Senn's POV

We rushed Ria in the medical room.
The staff said she was injured severly but she will be ok and ready for duty tommorow.

I was a little bit shocked and annoyed how so many wounds can be cured in a day. They said there are advanced medical equipment which can takeout bullets and cure the wounds better.

I have already made a huge mistake in my childhood, I don't want to lose someone else I love.

Ray's POV

I was cleaning another table at the restaurant, I am just a 14 year old human and I have to work 18 hours cuz my parents dosen't even care for me and treat me like hell. My dad and mom had some job which gave them tons of money but they never spended it on me.

My phone rang.

It was mom... Damn this lady dosen't even care if I come home really late or get lost but now she suddenly called me?

I picked the phone

"Hey mom". I said.

"Come home quick!!". She just said and left the call.

I don't even care if I come late cuz she will ofc scold me again without any reason. I made my mind to finish my work first.

"Breaking news, a member of the scar terrorists was caught today in Australian streets of Sydney". I turned to the TV in our restaurant, I saw the terrorist... It was my dad.

The restaurant owner saw this and said.
"You are fired get the hell Outta here".

"But sir..." I tried to argue back.

"I won't take risks for my reputation here get out". He kicked me out.

I walked my way back home.

But someone grabbed me and dragged me in a van. And the van speedily drove to a dark building.

"Who are you!?" I asked in fear.

"SHUT UP, YOUR DAD HAD 5 MILLION CREDITS OF OUR ORGANISATION BUT HE IS IN JAIL PLUS YOUR MOTHER ESCAPE, NOW YOU HAVE TO PAY". A guy yelled really loud.

2 weeks later

They only let me go because I promised I will get a million dollars every week and if I fail a week, they will take out 300 grams of flesh and blood from me.

Now... How will I get the money? My entire life was a waste now I am in danger...
"Should I jump from that skyscraper...?" I thought. But I decided not to. I will do that if fail to get enough money on the day when I meet them again.

There was a storm... Horrible huge storm with thunder, rain and strong winds. I had nowhere to go... I was hungry too. I tried to seek shelter somewhere but I failed. Then finally I fainted on the footpath.

After some hours I woke up in a room. I was on a bed, but how did I got here? Someone must have saved me. Suddenly a figure came in the room, he had a black coat and his face was covered, I couldn't even tell which species he was. But he was twice a human's or an ardoni's height.

"Hello there James, I know what has happened to you... You also must be hungry, here have some chicken soup". He handed me a bowl.

"Th... Thank you, but I won't live for more than 5 weeks". I said sadly.

He sits on a sofa in the room because chairs probably cuz he can't fit in any chair.

"I can help you with your problem, but to save your life completely you have to kill some people, if you don't accept it I can understand but I will still try my best to save you, you are like my past". He said.

I stood up... I was really shaking, k.. kill someone? I can't do that, I was about to say no but I had flashbacks of my memory that I never had a good life, killing some people won't matter. After a long silence I said yes.

"Good, don't worry I won't make you kill innocents". He said.

This was a great relief and took away like 50 tonnes of fear from me.

"There are many evil people in your world, they must die". He assured me.

What did he meant from my world?

He got outside then came back with a black jacket, blue jeans, a loaded pistol with 4 extra magazines and a knife.

"This is your gear". He handed me the clothes and I got to bathroom to change.

When I came out he was gone, but again he came back from the door with a black mask.

"Use it to hide your face". He instructed me.

"Your first target is in a casino, you will be allowed to enter there, go to the casino's living lounge and then to room no.69, there's a woman in there in a black suit, kill her, she is a leader of the group of the bank robbers known as wild cats". He explained me.

Wild cats!? The same group of 5 bank robbers with masks of lion, tiger, leopard, cheetah and jaguar.

"Ok...". I said.

He took me in an armoured Van and dropped me near the casino.

"I will be here, come here after your job is done". He said.

I nervously walked in the casino, but the guards let me pass. I entered the living lounge. And Sam room 69.

I was about to kill someone... I tapped on the door.

"Who's there"? She asked.

"Err... Madam it's an urgent c... Call... Call from someone". I got an excuse for her to open the door. I got my knife ready... As soon as she opened I lunged on her and started stabbing her continuously, covering my clothes in red blood. She was... Dead.

"Aaaa". Another guy in the room screamed and took a shotgun and fired at me, I easily dodged it and threw my knife on his neck killing him. Then again I stabbed him, then I killed other Wild cats members, it felt... Good. Sooo good, I grabbed a briefcase with like $500,000 and ran away towards the exit covered in blood. Countless guards and officers tried to catch me.

"Get in quick!!" The figure said... He didn't told his name.

I got in and escaped. I feel good... After Killing them... What am I becoming?